Shatin Area Jobs Customer Service Officer (retail / Ecommerce) Position at Fortress
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Do you currently live in the Shatin Area and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Fortress is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Customer Service Officer (Retail / eCommerce) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Customer Service Officer (retail / Ecommerce)
|Type of Work
- Handle customers’ enquiries & complaints through phone, email, and instant messaging tools
- Follow up with pre-sales & post-sales service issues that include but not limited to promotions, products, delivery, installation, order cancellation and return order arrangement
- Provide solutions to customers’ enquiries and take actions to deliver high quality customer service and enhance customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with internal and external parties to maintain high standard of customer service
- Maintain customer enquiries record for management review
- Tertiary education with 2 years CS experience in call centre / eCommerce field
- Strong customer service mindset and result-oriented towards customer service delivery
- Good communication skills and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both written & spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Able to work shift duty between Monday and Saturday (around 40 working hours per week). Night shift is NOT required
- handle customers' telephone & email enquiries
- resolve complaint in professional manner
- CS experience in call centre or eCommerce field
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
FORTRESS is part of A.S. Watson Group, the world’s largest international health and beauty retailer operating over 16,00 stores under 12 retail brands in 28 markets, with over 130,00 employees worldwide. For the fiscal year 2022, A.S. Watson Group recorded
revenue of US$22 billion. Every year, it is serving over 5.5 billion shoppers via its O+O (Offline plus Online) platforms, providing tech-enabled retail experience to customers offline and online.
FORTRESS was founded in 1975 as a small shop selling electrical appliances at the Hong Kong Electric Payment Centre in Fortress Hill. At that time, the market was full of unscrupulous sales practices of electrical appliances. FORTRESS has been insisting on
providing customers with high-quality products and service, as a trustworthy and reputable brand. Today, FORTRESS is a member of A.S. Watson Group with over 70 retail stores in Hong Kong and Macau employing over 1,00 staff.
As a market leader, FORTRESS has always been innovative and is committed to bring customers the seamless online and offline (O+O) shopping experience with new technology solution. FORTRESS ties in with customers’ needs to pursue quality living with different
product experience zones, including TechLife concept store features smart gadgets all over the world; Premium Living zone showcases a wide range of modern home appliances; GameZ with gaming experience; Home Auto features smart home products and solutions;
Beauty Lab, displaying advanced electronic beauty products; and 3HK@FORTRESS Shop-in-Shop, a designated area to provide all-round service for mobile communication. In addition, FORTRESS has established Pro-Team to offer professional after-sales service, taking
care of customers' needs throughout the shopping journey, helping our customers to live better, smarter and happier lives with new technology.
Through our website (ww.fortress.com.hk), Facebook (ww.facebook.com/fortresshk),Instagram (ww.instagram.com/fortresshk)and
Weibo (ww.weibo.com/fortresshk), we bring the market’s latest trends and information to our customers so they can get the latest updates on the fast changing digital world.
- Industry: Wholesale / Retail
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance