Quarry Bay Jobs Customer Service Officer Position at Mannings
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Customer Service Officer with full time working hours for our company office, Mannings, for residents of Quarry Bay and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in and at least a Non-Degree Tertiary or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Mannings, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Customer Service Officer.
|Position||Customer Service Officer|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Is this your next challenge in Customer Services?
- Handle customer and member enquiries via phone, mail, instant messaging tools, and Social Media
- Offer assistance towards comments / enquires in a professional and timely manner
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Assist in collecting, handling and following up on customer feedback with parties
- Collaborate with internal departments on customer enquiries on products, promotions, and after-sales services
- Ensure daily operational tasks and ad hoc assignments are well achieved
- Provide clerical and administration support on reports
Do you have experience in FMCG industry?
- Form 5 or above
- 2-3 years of experience in the Customer Service field, in FMCG is an advantage
- Hardworking in delivering positive customer experience
- Customer oriented, detail-minded with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Responsible, self-motivated, and able to work independently
- Good command of both written & spoken English, Cantonese and mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and Chinese Word Processing
DFI Retail Group is an equal opportunity employer and responsible for ensuring that all personal information collected from each Candidate presented to DFI Retail Group is used for recruitment purposes only and the personal data will be kept and handled confidentially. We will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a period of no more than 24 months. The data collection process is in accordance with all applicable laws and compliant with the Code of Practice on Human Resource Management.
To find out more about Our Businesses and Our People, please visit our website: https://ww.DFIretailgroup.com
Issued by The Dairy Farm Company, Limited
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
- handle customer enquiries
- experience in customer service field
- proficiency in MS office
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Mannings is the leading health and beauty chain in Hong Kong with over 340 stores, territory-wide. Our trusted reputation is based on Mannings' commitment to improve customer health and
personal care, leading to ten consecutive years of being voted "No. 1 Most Preferred Brand" in Hong Kong. Our culture is open and progressive – simply to achieve the best for our customers both externally and internally. Applications are welcomed from high
calibre individuals to join our growing team.
- Industry: Wholesale / Retail
- Benefits & Others: Double pay, Five-day work week