Quarry Bay Jobs Customer Service Manager – Omega Position at Omega
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Customer Service Manager – Omega. For those of you who live in Quarry Bay and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Omega, and able to under a full time & permanent working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Customer Service Manager – Omega
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Customer Service Manager to join our Omega team in Hong Kong.
The purpose of this role is to drive the operational excellence of the OMEGA Customer Service (CS) operation, including administration, workshop, spare parts and all business-to-business (B2B) interaction (including OMEGA Boutiques). This position is to support the implementation of OMEGA CS strategies in relation to the workshop, spare parts, administration and B2B interaction.
1. Leadership/ People Management
- Develop and maintain a professional, proactive OMEGA CS Operations team with a ‘customer centric’ culture
- Lead direct reports to work cohesively towards OMEGA CS objectives
- Analyse training needs of OMEGA CS technical employees and pro-actively liaise with SG Technical Trainer to ensure technical training requirements of technical employees are met. Continuously review and enhance technical knowledge and skills of employees
- Develop employees in OMEGA CS operations team that are well trained and informed to handle day to day operations independently with the knowledge and sensibility of when to escalate issues
- Motivate OMEGA CS Operations employees and create an environment of overall collaboration, communication, and exchange of information
2. Strategy/ Planning
- Support Brand Manager implementing required OMEGA CS strategies
- Identify and implement opportunities to enhance operational workflows
- Contribute to business planning and budgeting
- Participate in strategic planning and projects related to OMEGA CS operations
3. Project Management
- Lead and proactively contribute to required SG CS key projects related to OMEGA CS Operations
- Lead and proactively contribute to CS components of OMEGA Boutique projects
4. Organisation/ Policy/ Procedure
- Organise OMEGA CS operational functions to optimise workflow, productivity and quality standards while also reducing lead-times and direct costs
- Develop, communicate, implement and respect OMEGA HQ policy, procedure and guidelines for optimal customer satisfaction
- Develop local Standard Operations Procedures/ Work Instructions (SOP/WI) based on OMEGA HQ’s technical guidelines
- Define OMEGA CS Operations IT needs for the team and liaise with Brand Manager to ensure access to required tools
5. KPI Management
- Monthly analysis of OMEGA CS PL with action list defined and implemented together with CFO
- Ensure ongoing achievement of OMEGA CS Workshop and Spare Parts KPI’s in relation to TAT’s, productivity, quality and service warranty
- Provide required monthly reports to OMEGA HQ in a timely manner
- Identify and implement improvement opportunities based on KPI data to ensure all OMEGA KPIs are delivered to agreed corporate standards and guidelines
- Maintain required OMEGA CS reporting and analyse activities – on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis (TAT, quality, values, productivity)
- Tertiary qualified (Bachelor degree) in relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in in a leading customer service role
- IT (SAP) experience, particularly in the preparation of team performance analysis
- Native Cantonese and Mandarin, both oral and written
- Excellent command of English, both oral and written
- Proven leader displaying excellent communication & people management skills (‘straight forward’, ‘hands on’, ‘open/clear personality’).
- Excellent people / change management skills, including demonstrated experience leading a diverse team of employees (direct and/or indirect).
- Advanced project management skills. Project management qualification an advantage (e.g. Prince or similar)
- Experience with agile project/manufacturing management systems (e.g. KANBAN, Scrum)
- Good knowledge of Lean Management principles/philosophy
- Professional, proactive, decisive
- Improvement & results orientated.
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate between technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Previous experience with planning/procurement essential.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Very good computer literacy (Excel Intermediate or Advanced, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Advanced knowledge of SAP (preferable aCSis) essential.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose.
|Hong Kong Island
|18樓1806-1807室 Dr. Omega 美國奧米專家, Telford House, Wang Hoi Rd, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
- CS Operation Planning
- CS Projects Implementation
- CS KPI Management
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
WE’VE BEEN TO THE MOON. WHAT WE DO NEXT COULD DEPEND ON YOU.
“OMEGA is a prestigious global brand with more than 160 years of commitment to quality, precision and innovation. Our watches are among the world’s finest, defined by industry-leading
technology and timeless aesthetic appeal.
In our long history, we’ve set precision records, defined sports timing and remained at fine watchmaking’s cutting edge.
As an international brand, we are always interested in meeting future colleagues who are prepared to contribute their talents, ambitions and inspiration to our teams on practically
every continent. As a part of Swatch Group, OMEGA offers opportunities in an impressive range of professional fields.
OMEGA is now seeking for high caliber candidate for the following position in Hong Kong. We offer attractive remuneration package & benefits to the right candidate. For interested
candidates, please apply by sending us your resume with current & expected salary via email
- Industry: Jewellery/Gems/Watches
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Double pay, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week