Shatin Area Jobs Customer Service Executive Position at Xcelom Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of , we Xcelom Limited, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as customer service executive and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Shatin Area and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Customer Service Executive
|Type of Work
- Work all around CS duties to deliver good customer service to meet Company’s service standard
- Receive incoming calls and follow up enquires from Clinics/ Hospital
- Responsible for sample pickup arrangement, sample registration, reports issuance, billings and daily operational and supporting work
- Update inventory records and issue inventory reports
- Perform document entry, updates, filing regularly and work all around CS team
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned
- Secondary / Tertiary / Diploma or above in business or any related disciplines
- Minimum 1 year working experience, medical clinic or laboratory experience is highly preferred, fresh graduate also welcomed
- Proficient in computer applications, such as MS Office, Chinese typing and English typing
- Good interpersonal & communication skills with external & internal parties
- Good command of spoken and written English/Chinese, and conversant in Mandarin is preferable but not a must
- Responsible, detail-minded, self-motivated, pleasant and team player
- Able to perform multi-tasks and work under pressure
- Shift duty on weekday (8:30am-5:30pm; 10:30-7:30pm)
- Alternative Shift on Saturday (9:00am-4:00pm)
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
We offer an attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits to the right candidates, such as
- Career advancement opportunities
- Guaranteed 13th Month Salary
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Group Medical & Dental insurance
- Overtime pay
- Education Sponsorship
- On-the-job training
- Friendly working environment
- Free Snacks & Drinks
- Staff Recreation Activity
Interested parties, please send full resume with details of qualification, experience, present and expected salary and date available by clicking APPLY NOW.
(All information received will be kept in strict confidence and for recruitment purpose only)
- Fresh Graduate also welcomed
- Responsible, detail-minded, self-motivated
- Double Pay, Performance Bonus, Medical and Dental
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Xcelomis the exclusive licensee and provider of the Non-invasive Prenatal testing patented service from the Chinese University of Hong Kong in Hong Kong. It has redefined traditional prenatal screening
and has been adopted worldwide for an improved screening of fetal chromosomal abnormality.
Since its establishment in 2014, Xcelom has grown exponentially, gaining extensive support from medical professionals and the public for the services offered by our team of experts and state of the art
laboratory.Founded and entirely operated in Hong Kong, Xcelom is currently one of the largest local genetic testing services provider. Abided by international standards, it looks to expand into the overseas market in the near future.
- Industry: Laboratory
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Double pay, Education allowance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Five-day work week