Lai Chi Kok Jobs Customer Service Executive Position at Gebruder Weiss Hong Kong Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Gebruder Weiss Hong Kong Limited is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Customer Service Executive for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Lai Chi Kok and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Non-Degree Tertiary and experienced in the field of , a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Gebruder Weiss Hong Kong Limited|
|Position||Customer Service Executive|
|Region||Lai Chi Kok|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Coordinate air export shipment with internal and external parties to ensure shipment arrangements are handled properly and efficiently
- Handle air export shipment enquiries, process and follow up with overseas agents and customers
- Manage daily airfreight operations / documentation to ensure operational excellence and achievement against all operational KPIs
- Maintain clear and accurate operations documents / procedures
- Provide general support to daily operation
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
- Form 5 or DSE graduate or above
- Min. 2 years of relevant experience in Supply Chain / Freight Forwarding / Logistics
- Sound knowledge of customs and airline procedures
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese; Mandarin would be an advantage
- Good MS-Office skills with ability to manage and organize amounts of complex data
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, team spirit & ability to work under pressure
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with CURRENT & EXPECTED SALARY, and date of availability by clicking “APPLY NOW” function to apply for the job.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept strictly confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Region||Lai Chi Kok|
- Customer Service and Freight Forwarding
- 5-days work and double pay
- Great culture and working environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
GEBRUDER WEISS - Transport and Logistics
With around 8,400employees, 180 company-owned locations and a turnover of 3.01 billion euros in 2022, Gebrüder Weiss ranks among the leading transport and logistics companies
In addition to its core business of overland transport, air & sea freight and logistics, the company also operates a number of highly specialized
industry solutions and subsidiaries under the umbrella of Gebrüder Weiss Holding AG, based in Lauterach (Vorarlberg, Austria).
Our employees are the key to our success at Gebrüder Weiss. Believing in both challenge and support, we offer a wide-ranging programme ofprofessional
and personal developmentfor our employees.
Do you already have professional experience and a wealth of sound knowledge and want to face new challenges? Then come straight to the
GEBRUDER WEISS – Transport and Logistics
- Industry: Freight Forwarding/Delivery/Shipping
- Benefits & Others: Double pay, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week