Customer Service Associate (full Time & Part Time) Vacancies at Decathlon Hong Kong Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Non-Degree Tertiary which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of , we Decathlon Hong Kong Company Limited, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as customer service associate (full time & part time) and dedicated to work in full time & part time which domiciled in and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Decathlon Hong Kong Company Limited|
|Position||Customer Service Associate (full Time & Part Time)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Part Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
We are now recruiting for both Full time and Part time positions everywhere in Hong Kong
(Causeway Bay, Central, Tuen Mun, Shatin, Tseung Kwan O, Kowloon Bay and Mongkok)
Fresh gradudates or students are very welcomed to apply!
- As a Customer Service teammate, you will be in charge of our in-store customer service and making our sports community in Hong Kong happy
- Warmly welcome our Sport Users with a smile and ensure their satisfaction until the end of their journey in our store
- Respond to and resolve all Sport Users queries in-store
- Manage the collection of the orders made online by our sport users
- Ensure a friendly and efficient check-out service
- Interact with like-minded sport users with objective of satisfied user
- Tidy up store and be accountable for merchandising and stock of the sport territory
- Approaching problems logically and with good judgment to ensure appropriate customer outcome
- Support any operation in-store if needed
- Passionate about sport(s)
- Attitude: An entrepreneurial mindset with an outgoing personality. Come to work with a smile and a “Can do” attitude. Flexible and able to work independently
- Experience: Experience in sports industry or sports retail will be an advantage. Prior experience in customer service is a plus
- Communication: Outstanding convincing and presentation skills. Fluency in Cantonese &English. Mandarin fluency is a plus
- Dynamic, rigorous, result oriented, with a great team spirit
- Keen to learn and work on multiple tasks to contribute to the success of a project
- Creative and autonomous, keen to take responsibilities
- Part time: Available for minimum 3 shifts per week (must include one shift during weekends/ public holidays)
- Fast learning environment, entrepreneurial and team spirit
- Rapid growth opportunity for strong performers
- Competitive Salary Package & Monthly Bonus
- Medical Allowance and employee discount
- Energetic and Can-do attitude
- Monthly bonus and medical included
- Passionate about sports /students are welcome
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Decathlon, we live our common purpose on a daily basis: “to make the pleasure and benefits of sport accessible to the many”. In over 50 countries where we are present, we share a strong and unique company culture,
reinforced by our two values: Vitality and Responsibility.
In Hong Kong, we are building projects that improve lives through sport. We place innovation and technology at the heart of our activities: from research to retail, including design, production and logistics. Decathlon
currently has 5 stores in Hong Kong, decathlon.com.hk, Decathlon App and a lot more to come.
- Industry: Wholesale / Retail
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours