Sheung Wan Jobs Customer Service Assistant/ Customer Service Officer (ref: Cso/ Jdb/0305) Position at Wangfoong Transportation Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Customer Service Assistant/ Customer Service Officer (Ref: CSO/ JDB/0305) with full time working hours for our company office, Wangfoong Transportation Ltd, for residents of Sheung Wan and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in and at least a Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Wangfoong Transportation Ltd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Customer Service Assistant/ Customer Service Officer (Ref: CSO/ JDB/0305).
|Company||Wangfoong Transportation Ltd|
|Position||Customer Service Assistant/ Customer Service Officer (ref: Cso/ Jdb/0305)|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Degree holder with 3 years customer service experience in seafreight and airfreight
- Able to handle customers enquiry, co-ordination with clients and overseas agents
- Familiar with worldwide markets
- Good command of both written & spoken English, Chinese & Mandarin is a must
- Computer literate proficiency in MS Office
- Good interpersonal skill, telephone manner and excellent service attitude
- Self-driven in problem solving and be a good team player
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Customer Service Assistant. Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Responsible for agent and customer inquiry, booking, pricing quotation and follow up on routing orders.
- Develop more business with agent and build up good relationship with supplier in order generate more business.
- Administer/ handle rates, and related pricing inquires in close coordination with suppliers
- Handle procurement/ pricing related matters involving rate inquiries, bids and tenders
- Collaborates with internal parties to align on pricing strategy and local charge
- Communicate closely with sales to develop necessary pricing support on different business opportunities
- Work closely with business leaders in establishing pricing priorities
- Creates and presents reports to the business teams outlining tender results, price analytics and other required information
- Responsible for systems updates and make sure the latest rates are updated to quotation systems and other internal applications
Interested parties please send full resume with date available, current and expected salary to Wangfoong Transportation Ltd. Human Resources Department by clicking ‘APPLY NOW’.
All information collected will be used for recruitment use only.
- 5 days working day, Medical and Birthday Leave
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Exp. in Seafrieght Operation and Customer Services
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Wangfoong Transportation is a reputable company synonymous with quality, reliability and responsibility for international forwarding, China haulage, liner feedering, cold store services, containerization
& project transport services. We are looking for dynamic and professional individuals for business expansion.
- Industry: Freight Forwarding/Delivery/Shipping
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week