Lai Chi Kok Jobs Customer Service Assistant (5 Days’ Work Week) Position at Samsonite Asia Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Customer Service Assistant (5 days' work week) in our company, Samsonite Asia Limited. For candidates who reside in Lai Chi Kok and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time & permanent system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Samsonite Asia Limited|
|Position||Customer Service Assistant (5 Days' Work Week)|
|Region||Lai Chi Kok|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
The job holder’s key responsibilities are to:
- Handle enquiries and activities in Service Center in a professional manner
- Providing excellent customer service and good communication skills to achieve monthly sales target
- Handle daily sales operations
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
- 1 years’ experience in customer service / retail sales, especially in retail industry
- Customer oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, patient, hard working with good working attitude
- Good command of spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- On roster
We offer competitive package, benefits and remuneration. Please apply with full resume by stating the latest and expected salaries and availability date to the Human Resources Manager, 25/F Tower 2, The Gateway, Harbour City, 25 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon or by clicking ‘APPLY NOW’, please visit our website at http://ww.samsonite.com.hk. All personal data collected is for recruitment purposes only.
Samsonite is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All information provided by candidates will be used solely for recruitment purposes. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed in strict confidence upon completion of recruitment process.
|Region||Lai Chi Kok|
- Exposure in retail industry
- Customer Service / Retail Sales
- Competitive salary package with double pay
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Samsonite aims to become one of the world’s most highly regarded premium lifestyle travel brands. Today, our brands service every segment of the market, reaching customers in
all walks of life, all over the world. Each of our brands has been developed to meet the precise quality and needs of the consumers within its market. All brands share a common philosophy: to deliver innovative and high-quality products that reflect Samsonite’s
commitment to excellence, innovation and quality.
To cope with the business in Hong Kong, we invite high-caliber candidates to join us for a rewarding career.
- Industry: Wholesale / Retail
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Double pay, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week