Tsim Sha Tsui Jobs Customer Management Executive (tsim Sha Tsui) Position at The British Council
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Customer Management Executive (Tsim Sha Tsui) with full time & permanent working hours for our company office, The British Council, for residents of Tsim Sha Tsui and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in and at least a Non-Degree Tertiary or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, The British Council, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Customer Management Executive (Tsim Sha Tsui).
|Company||The British Council|
|Position||Customer Management Executive (tsim Sha Tsui)|
|Region||Tsim Sha Tsui|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY through below link on British Council careers website as early as possible.
- To ensure a high quality and efficient integrated customer service experience (pre-sale and post-sale) for all new and existing customers across all British Council services.
- To support the sales team to achieve sales targets to enable the Council to meet its business targets and objectives. To act as British Council’s ambassador and provide top quality services to all new and existing customers meeting all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
British Council Hong Kong is one of the biggest in the global network with thousands of adult and young learner students studying with us at any one time. We also have a large examinations operation facilitating the taking of UK examinations. In addition, we have enquiries on our educational and arts services as well. Our customers engage with us face-to-face, online, through email and via the phone.
Main accountabilities but not limited to the following:
- Sales & Marketing Support – Pro-actively up-sell and cross-sell Teaching Centre and /or Exam products while registering students; participate and/or provide sales support for all sales and marketing events (in or out of the centre) with the purpose of creating awareness and generating enquiries for the Council.
- Registrations & Counter Service – Register/reserve/waitlist new and existing students accurately and in appropriate classes and details are entered in the system accurately and to handle cash desk in the system and payments received using correct credit card machines accurately for course/placement test/examination registrations and other products/services; Records are maintained and updated from time to time.
- Data input & Statistics keeping and reporting – Input Teaching Centre data in relevant systems and to ensure that all databases and reports are updated and recorded in a timely, accurate manner; Keep and maintain Teaching Centre and Examination statistics accurately from time to time.
- Housekeeping – Ensure British Council promotional materials in public areas are up-to-date and professionally displayed with adequate copies; Ensure the wider Sales & Customer Management team is supplied with adequate daily use resources, such as stationery and photocopier papers and to ensure the SCM team storeroom is well organised and tidy meeting Council’s health and safety guidelines.
- Customer care and support – Meet and exceed KPIs as set out by the Council; provide an exceptional level of customer service to all customers to ensure that all their needs and requests are taken care of.
- Systems – Be proficient in using relevant systems, such as CRM, Campus and online booking systems to ensure smooth operation of the British Council.
- Product Knowledge – Acquire and maintain an excellent level of product knowledge at all times. Liaison and training via product owners will be a necessary part of this with a pro-active approach required at all times. Observation of classes and ‘hands-on’ experience of the products is required.
- Offer Knowledge – Acquire and maintain an excellent level of pricing, discounting and offer knowledge at all times. Liaison and training via Sales and Business Managers will be required; A pro-active approach, including input and feedback received from customers, is expected.
General – Other duties:
- Any other duties as assigned by the Line Manager
- Attendance at regular professional development, training and skills programmes as required
- Full engagement with the performance management programme
- Participation in projects as agreed in Performance Agreement
- Fluent Cantonese
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Communication skills in Mandarin
- Diploma/Degree in any discipline (desirable)
Role specific knowledge and experience:
- At least 1 to 2 years of solid experience working in a customer service/sales environment, preferably in the service industry
- Sales techniques (Confident and effective in up-selling and cross-selling British Council products)
- Competent IT skills
- Accuracy (very high level of accuracy is required for all tasks)
- Excellent customer care skills (pleasant telephone manner & excellent counter service
- Knowledge of CRM
- Complaints handling experience
Pay Band – 4/H
Contract Type – Indefinite
Location – Tsim Sha Tsui – British Council, Hong Kong
–As we cannot sponsor work passes, applicants must already have the right to live and work in Hong Kong.
–Successful candidate will work a 5-day week, 44 hours including lunch break, 2 daily shifts from 09:00 – 22:00 on weekdays and 09:00 – 19:00 during weekend.
|City||Tsim Sha Tsui|
- Customer care, Sales & Marketing Support
- 5-day week (2 daily shifts)
- 13th month salary with Incentives
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We support peace and prosperity by building connections, understanding and trust between people in the UK and countries worldwide.
We work directly with individuals to help them gain the skills, confidence and connections to transform their lives and shape a better world in partnership with the UK. We support them to build networks and
explore creative ideas, to learn English, to get a high-quality education and to gain internationally recognised qualifications.
Working with people in over 200 countries and territories, we are on the ground in more than 100 countries. In 2021–22 we reached 650 million people.
- Industry: Education
- Benefits & Others: Double pay, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week