Kwai Fong Jobs Customer Care Officer (full Time-afternoon Shift) Call Centre/hotline ($18k Or Above) Position at Make The Right Call
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Customer Care Officer (Full Time-Afternoon shift) Call Centre/Hotline ($18K or above). For those of you who live in Kwai Fong and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Make The Right Call, and able to work under full time & permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of School Certificate, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Make The Right Call|
|Position||Customer Care Officer (full Time-afternoon Shift) Call Centre/hotline ($18k Or Above)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Handle customer inquiries via live chat/email/phone/whatsApp.
- Ensure customer queries and feedback are quickly and effectively resolved with courtesy.
- Balance customer’s expectation & service level by providing effective and efficient solutions to customer.
- Fulfill daily operational tasks and documentation in line with Key Performance Index.
- Afternoon shift: 14:00 pm to 23:00 pm
- It is a must for working in Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday
- 1 year experiences in any segment of customer services.
- Customer-oriented with good communication skills is essential.
- Good spoken and written English, spoken Cantonese or Mandarin will be an advantage.
- Good PC knowledge and Chinese word processing preferable.
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for Senior Customer Service Officer.
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
- Attractive basic salary with monthly performance bonus
- Flexible working hours
- In-house Gym for employee use
- Comprehensive customer service training
- Marriage leave
- Paternity leave
- Career development
- Medical coverage
- Vibrant and all-inclusive work place
- Equal opportunity Employer
MAKE THE RIGHT CALL is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All application will be treated in strict and confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- Afternoon shift: 14:00 pm to 23:00 pm
- Fresh Graduates are welcome
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AboutMake The Right Call
Make The Right Call is based in Hong Kong with more than 18 years’ experience servicing various industries such as International Publishers, Public Utilities, HK SAR Government Departments, International Non-governmental organizations (NGOs), Fast Moving
Consumer Goods (FMCG), Automobiles, Trade Fair Exhibitors, E-Commerce & Lifestyle, it’s also an award winning Call Centre in the Customer Service Industry, and attained it’s ISO27001:2013 and Payment Card Industry (PCI Security Standard) certification in ensuring
business processes are handled securely and professionally.
Make The Right Call has established its reputation within the Call Centre industry as the “Customer Service Game Changer” and leader in Customer Experience with ongoing innovation, Data Security Awareness, and enhanced Standard Operating Procedures to meet
an ever-changing customer behaviour in the new norm business environment.
Operating 24/7, with a seating capacity of over 330 workstations As a diverse and inclusive organization, we have more than 200 dynamic, energetic, fun and professional team members from all walks of life. Join us at Make The Right Call and learn how you
can be a professionally trained Customer Care personnel
To learn more about Make The Right Call, please visit usPeople at Make The Right Callor follow ourFacebookorInstagramorLinkedIn
- Industry: Advertising/Public Relations/Marketing Services
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Performance bonus