Kwai Fong Jobs Customer Care Officer (full Time) ($15-17k) Position at Make The Right Call
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Kwai Fong and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Make The Right Call is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Customer Care Officer (Full Time) ($15-17K) and able to work under full time & permanent working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Make The Right Call|
|Position||Customer Care Officer (full Time) ($15-17k)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
• Fulfil daily operational tasks and documentation in line with Key Performance Index.
• Provide customer service to handle enquires and complaints, maintenance and ad hoc service
• Improve customer’s expectation and satisfaction level by providing effective and efficient solutions to customer
• No selling is required
• 5.5 working days on shift
• DSE / HKCEE or above
• A good team player and professional telephone manner with excellent customer service skills
• Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin will also be an advantage
• Good PC knowledge and Chinese word processing preferable
• Knowledgeable and experience in customer service/ call centre/ e-Commerce will be an advantage
- Attractive basic salary with monthly performance bonus
- Flexible working hours
- In-house Gym for employee use
- Comprehensive customer service training
- Marriage leave
- Paternity leave
- Career development
- Medical coverage
- Vibrant and all-inclusive work place
- Equal opportunity Employer
MAKE THE RIGHT CALL is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All application will be treated in strict and confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
|Address||Make the Right Call, HK New Territories 16/F, Magnet Place Tower 1 77, 81 Container Port Rd, Kwai Chung, Hong Kong|
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- Good career development opportunities
- Fresh Graduates are welcome
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AboutMake The Right Call
Make The Right Call is based in Hong Kong with more than 18 years’ experience servicing various industries such as International Publishers, Public Utilities, HK SAR Government Departments, International Non-governmental organizations (NGOs), Fast Moving
Consumer Goods (FMCG), Automobiles, Trade Fair Exhibitors, E-Commerce & Lifestyle, it’s also an award winning Call Centre in the Customer Service Industry, and attained it’s ISO27001:2013 and Payment Card Industry (PCI Security Standard) certification in ensuring
business processes are handled securely and professionally.
Make The Right Call has established its reputation within the Call Centre industry as the “Customer Service Game Changer” and leader in Customer Experience with ongoing innovation, Data Security Awareness, and enhanced Standard Operating Procedures to meet
an ever-changing customer behaviour in the new norm business environment.
Operating 24/7, with a seating capacity of over 330 workstations As a diverse and inclusive organization, we have more than 200 dynamic, energetic, fun and professional team members from all walks of life. Join us at Make The Right Call and learn how you
can be a professionally trained Customer Care personnel
To learn more about Make The Right Call, please visit usPeople at Make The Right Callor follow ourFacebookorInstagramorLinkedIn
- Industry: Advertising/Public Relations/Marketing Services
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Performance bonus