Lai Chi Kok Jobs Customer Care Assistant Manager Position at Lush Asia Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Lush Asia Limited are looking for candidates for the position of customer care assistant manager with full time & permanent work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Degree, experienced in and domiciled in Lai Chi Kok and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Lush Asia Limited|
|Position||Customer Care Assistant Manager|
|Region||Lai Chi Kok|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an excellent communicator with a positive approach to their career, strong people & management skills and excellent organisation and time management. Resilience, empathy, flexibility and adaptability are key skills for the role and the ever changing retail and digital environment, where Customer Care sits at the heart of. Ability to self motivate with a high level of self discipline, using initiative and demonstrating a proactive approach to working.
Aim of Role
Working as part of the global and regional Customer Care team, to ensure we achieve the five star customer experience in all areas we work. In this role your main goal will be to lead and inspire a five star customer care team in the Greater China market, supporting our customers and different areas of the business alike.
Customer Care and Service
- Leading the regional team and external CS support team to deliver the 5-star customer experience to our Greater China customers, covering customer enquiries on the Lush website, Tmall global shop, customer hotline and email, live chat, etc.
- Taking customers’ feedback into the considerations and planning for the enhancement idea
- Taking accountability for ensuring the successful achievement of business objectives, whilst passionately delivering five star service to our customers, team and the wider business
- Strong networking and relationship building skills in this role are the key to success. You will be personable, professional and approachable, and continuously networking to develop relationships across all areas of the business as well as external stakeholders
- Demonstrating a clear understanding of the issues impacting the business as well as within Customer Care, and recognise areas where value can be gained
- Identifying opportunities to develop the department/systems and improve customer experience in the GC market, – researching, presentation together, pitching to the correct people and influencing the decision making within the business
- Connect well with the global and regional CC team, and contribute local insights to the global CC team
- Handle other digital ad hoc project as required
- Supporting regional and digital sales by improving the customer journey and increasing the online conversion rate through excellent consultation
- People and Team Management
- Coach and develop the respective team and develop the team to align with the company’s direction
- Be able to provide effective feedback, and supervise subordinates in routines, events, and projects
- Continually motivating the team to be the best they can be by providing support and encouragement – through regular meaningful conversations, recognition of work and team and individual goals, which align with the Master Plan
- Ability to make decisions to the right level within your areas of responsibility, whilst working alongside other areas of the business to support wider business decision making
- 4 years or above of relevant experience in manage the customer service department, preferably with an e-commerce background
- Working experience in Tmall or others China marketplace is a plus
- Proven excellent customer service skills. Being proactive, with a love to help people and the ability always to put the customer first
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in Cantonese, Mandarin, and English
- Proficient in PC skills, a quick learner of Customer Service-related software
- Strong people management and development skills
- 5 days workweek, shift duty is required; Flexible working hours
- Willing to work at nights, weekends, and on public holidays
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Customer Care Manager
What’s it like working for Lush: People are at the heart of our business. We want you to enjoy and challenge yourself, build a career, and teach us what we don’t know, so we’ve created a culture where your job description is a starting point, not an end goal. Our working style is flexible, fluid, supportive, and authentic – if you’ve got the drive to push yourself and try different things, you will have our support. You can find more information here – weare.lush.com
As we pride ourselves on internal development, priority will be given to candidates who have an in-depth knowledge of Lush, coupled with the relevant experience, skills, and approaches. If you would like to apply, please get in touch, sharing a brief cover letter outlining why you would be a perfect fit for this opportunity, and what you feel are the most important considerations and actions you would want to take to ensure a successful market relaunch.
Diversify our future. Create a cosmetic revolution to save the planet. We’re running out of time – we need a revolution! We are building a brand that represents the people of the world. It’s what you do that counts, and we are always looking to expand perspectives and voices to shape our future. We see you, we celebrate you, we want you!
If you’d like to be a part of our growing LUSH family, please sharing a brief cover letter outlining why you would be perfect fit for this opportunity, what you feel are the most important considerations and actions you would want to take to ensure a successful market relaunch along with your CV, availability, current and expected salary to us.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment-related purposes only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 12 months.
LUSH is an equal opportunity employer.
|Region||Lai Chi Kok|
- Lead a small team, MNC APAC exposure
- Customer Service / Tmall / Ecommerce / People Care
- 5 days work, shift duties, nearby MTR station
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics is an international cosmetics company with over 902 shops spanning 50 countries.
We Believe in making products from fresh organic fruit and vegetables, the finest essential oils and safe synthetics.
We believe in buying ingredients only from companies that do not commission test on animals and in testing products on humans.
We invent our own products and fragrances, we make them fresh by hand using little or no preservatives or packaging, using only vegetarian ingredients and tell you when they were made.
We believe in happy people making happy soap, putting our faces on our products and making mums proud.
We believe in long candlelit baths, sharing showers, massage, filling the world with perfume and in the right to make mistakes, lose everything and start again.
We believe our products are good value, that we should make a profit and that the customer is always right.
*we also believe words like 'fresh' and 'organic' have an honest meaning beyond marketing.
- Industry: Health & Beauty Care
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours