Lantau Island Jobs Crew Scheduling Officer Position at Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Crew Scheduling Officer. For those of you who live in Lantau Island and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd, and able to under a full time & permanent working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least , professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd|
|Position||Crew Scheduling Officer|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Reports To: Crew Scheduling Executive
Department: Flight Operations (FOP)
To support the construction of roster and pairing for flight crew and cabin crew in the Crew Scheduling team.
- Maintain close liaison with Planning, Crew Planning, Crew Operations, ISD, AHK and other related departments to facilitate smooth pattern production process.
- Assist in annual budgeting exercise.
- Support ad hoc pairing studies and exercises.
- Construct crew rosters and pairings in compliance with the legal and Company requirements in a cost effective manner.
- Conduct performance measurements on crew rosters and pairings and other related issues.
- Contribute to overall performance and continuous improvement process of the team.
- Rotate to the different streams in aim to further enhance job knowledge and skills in Crew Scheduling subject to business requirements.
- Support post roster and pairing activities.
- Support other crew resources functions in event of major service disruptions.
- Maintaining technical knowledge required.
- Specific duties and responsibilities as delegated by Crew Scheduling Executive.
- Ensuring the legality of roster and pairing.
- Tertiary education.
- Knowledge of Approved Flight Time Limitations Scheme (AFTLS) would be advantageous.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Customer-focused, high change-oriented and flexible personality.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good analytical ability and a good team player.
- Good at Excel and Word or equivalent.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Minimum of 2 years’ airline experience.
Application Deadline: 17 May 2023
Personal & Application Information
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
- Tertiary education
- Minimum of 2 years’ airline experience
- Travel Benefits, 5-day work, Medical Benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Freight Forwarding/Delivery/Shipping
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Travel allowance, Five-day work week