Causeway Bay Jobs Corporate Customer Service Executive (part Time – 16 Hours/per Week) Position at Delivery Hero Food Hong Kong Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Delivery Hero Food Hong Kong Limited has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Causeway Bay and surrounding areas as corporate customer service executive (part time - 16 hours/per week) with part time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Delivery Hero Food Hong Kong Limited|
|Position||Corporate Customer Service Executive (part Time - 16 Hours/per Week)|
|Type of Work||Part Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
‘Hungry to make a difference? Then foodpanda may be the place for you!’
At foodpanda, we’re on a mission to redefine customers’ food and shopping experience as a multifaceted online platform across the 11 markets we operate in. We’re all about bringing on the smartest and brightest minds as we continue to grow in a fast-moving and agile environment, and hiring those who can thrive in an energetic and hardworking start-up culture. We strive to become everybody’s most loved delivery platform, however, this won’t happen without some really awesome people!
We are looking for a highly-driven and motivated Corporate Customer Service Executive (Part Time) to join our fun, professional and dedicated Strategic Partnerships Department based here in Hong Kong. The Strategic Partnerships Department focuses on creating premium experiences for foodpanda’s top tier vendor and customer base. We own the growth and development of these partnerships, striving to achieve and expand our win-win relationship by making data-driven decisions to maximize profitability and client satisfaction. Wait no longer and join us if you want to make a direct and visible impact and contribute to large-scale success!
About the Job
You will be working in the Customer Service team under the Corporate Operations vertical to provide excellent customer service via phone and email to our Corporate clients. You will be the bridge between their deliveries and the overall Corporate client experience, resolving any issues or questions that occur throughout the customer journey – from when customers place an order to when they receive their meal. With this experience, you will also help in scaling our support processes to allow us to efficiently handle ticket volume and proactively find solutions to outstanding problems. Your role will be full of learning opportunities as you will encounter different situations every single day.
- Provide professional and empathetic customer service to all corporate clients. Effectively and efficiently interact with customers via phone and email
- Provide quotations for corporate clients and arrange food delivery to their workplace
- Coordinate with our account management team, delivery team, and restaurant vendors to problem solve and provide optimal solutions to any issues that arise during a Corporate client’s delivery experience
- Communicate customer issues and feedback to appropriate departments to ensure that we are improving our service
- Review the existing support operations flow and design innovative new processes in order to increase efficiency and continue business growth
- Operate in a highly autonomous environment which empowers you to make decisions
- Contribute to high impact projects
- Strategically think about operational improvements and efficiencies
Desired Skills and Experience
- Able to work for 2-3 days per week (min. 16 hours)
- Open to undergraduate student
- Good to have work experience related to customer service, account management or process improvement etc.
- Passionate and enthusiastic attitude with professional customer service manner
- Self-motivated to go the extra mile and think out of the box to solve problems
- Ability to multi-task in an organized manner in a fast-paced working environment
- Fluency in both English and Chinese, including word processing
- Track record of building processes, tools, and teams that deliver amazing customer support
- Strong organizational skills, work ethic/grit, and attention to detail
- Excels in a fast-paced environment and isn’t afraid to roll-up their sleeves when needed
What We Offer
- An international team that you will learn and be inspired from
- A fast-paced environment to hone your entrepreneurial and professional skills
- A great collaborative working atmosphere with regular company and team events
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
|Address||G/F, POKE HK, 124 Leighton Rd, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong|
- Customer Service Specialist
- 2-3 days, 16 hours per week
- undergraduates welcome
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
#1 online food ordering platform, where hungry customers can order food for home delivery from their favorite restaurants. Currently we are operating in 40 countries across Asia, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and are still expanding.
We arepart of Delivery Hero, the world’s largest online food delivery platform. Diversity is a key pillar for our success. Employees with over 70 nationalities across 5 continents work for us, enabling us
to exchange best practice from markets from each corner of the world. We are now looking fortalented and highly motivated individualsto help grow the Hong Kong business.
Fortunately, we are not the only ones who believe in our vision to transform the industry. Then business is backed by first-tier investors. To date $1 billion has been raised in our mission to provide people with the easiest way to their favorite food.
- Industry: Food and Beverage