Central Jobs Contractor-analyst Position at Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Contractor-Analyst in our company, Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited. For candidates who reside in Central and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a contract system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited
|Type of Work
- Prepare the monthly business report on SEA region or summary of the team
- Conduct research and analysis on the ASEAN market or each SEA institution
- Participate in the coordination with the relevant Departments and SEA institutions to implement important tasks
- Organize meetings and prepare meeting minutes
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Economic, Finance, Commerce, Business Administration, Strategic Management
- Good team player, positive attitude, and willing to work under high pressure
- Proficiency in PC applications including MS Word, Excel, PPT and Chinese typewriting is a must
- Experience in using new media is preferred
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Relevant working experience in Chinese national enterprises is preferred
- Proficiency in PC applications
- Experience in using new media
- Working experience in Chinese national enterprises
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Join Bank of China (Hong Kong)!Be a dynamic member of our team.
- We commit to excellence and professionalism
- We value people
We offer challenging and rewarding careers that will further your personal development.
- Industry: Financial Services