Lai Chi Kok Jobs Consultant (fintech, Web3, Crypto, Metaverse) Position at Ergon Executive Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Consultant (Fintech, Web3, Crypto, Metaverse) in our company, Ergon Executive Limited. For candidates who reside in Lai Chi Kok and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time & permanent system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Ergon Executive Limited|
|Position||Consultant (fintech, Web3, Crypto, Metaverse)|
|Region||Lai Chi Kok|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Ergon Global – Asia leading end-to-end talent solutions partner
We’re looking for talented professionals with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our team at Ergon, the fastest-growing and award-winning recruitment and talent solution transformer in Asia.
Ergon aspires to become the best Future of Work enabler for companies. We reimagine how talent and hirers connect in the future, for recruitment, learning and engagement. We offer sustainable and engaging solutions for companies – helping them to enhance competitiveness and become future-proof. We were recognized as Asia’s best recruitment transformer and the grand winner of the HR Vendor of the Year in Hong Kong. Our goal is to disrupt the HR landscape in Asia and shape the future of work.
In this role, you will work closely with Talent Experts (Managers and Directors) to deliver on recruitment projects smoothly, successfully, and efficiently. Talent Experts will also assist you in securing client accounts in the area of accounting and finance. Or as Senior Consultant, you will work more independently than with other Talent Experts (Managers and Directors), but as well you will be delivering recruitment projects as well as cross-selling our other talent solutions.
To succeed in this role, it is critical that you:
- Proactive and flexible to adapt to work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills to develop and maintain relationships with clients and talent
Our people are happy at Ergon, probably because they:
- Get to do something impactful and unconventional, i.e. disrupting the HR landscape in Asia, with people who we call friends and mates
- Enjoy flexible work and holiday arrangements, and a lively and casual work environment
- Achieve personal goals with both financial and non-financial rewards after all the hard work
- All share our values of Entrepreneurship, Respect, Gratefulness, Optimism, and Nurturing
|Region||Lai Chi Kok|
|Address||Hong Kong, Lai Chi Kok, Castle Peak Rd, 495號5樓04室 Sing Shun Centre, ERGON EXECUTIVE LIMITED|
- Flexible work and holiday arrangements
- Fun and casual work environment
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Human Resources Management/Consultancy
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Travel allowance, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours