Kowloon Bay Jobs Compliance Specialist / Compliance Analyst Position at Leadership Solutions Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Compliance Specialist / Compliance Analyst. For those of you who live in Kowloon Bay and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Leadership Solutions Limited, and able to work under full time & permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Leadership Solutions Limited|
|Position||Compliance Specialist / Compliance Analyst|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Act as checker on customer due diligence and ongoing review for Octopus wallet and merchant customers (tasks including onboarding, name screening, risk assessment and high risk account review etc.)
- Supervise and provide guidance to junior staff to ensure the quality of compliance review
- Review the management information reports for management or regulatory reporting
- Assist manager to review, improve and execute the standard procedures, process workflow and systems, where necessary
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned by management
- Degree holder. Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Law, Information Technology or related discipline is an advantage.
- Around three years of work experience in financial services industry. Candidates with good understanding of HKMA AML Guidelines, Payment Systems and Stored Value Facilities Ordinance and working experience in AML Compliance and /or regulatory fields will be advantage.
- Fast learner and maintain quality of work with tight schedule
- Attentive to details and sensitive to numbers with strong analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel (hands-on experience in Excel functions e.g. Pivot-table, V-LOOKUP, etc. is a plus)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills for collaborating with internal and external parties
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proactive with can-do attitude
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for Analyst position
- Immediately available or short-notice candidate is preferred.
We offer successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects. Interested parties please send your full resume with current and expected salary, availablility to us.
- Perform KYC and CDD
- Supervise junior staff
- Good knowledge of Compliance AML guidelines
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in Hong Kong since 2003 to servebusinesses in Asia Pacific,including Greater China Region, Leadership Solutions offers a fully integrated suite of services in senior executive search andprofessional recruitment.
- Industry: Human Resources Management/Consultancy
- Benefits & Others: Gratuity, Medical insurance, Five-day work week