Wan Chai Jobs Company Secretarial Manager Position at China Telecom Corporation Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Company Secretarial Manager with full time & permanent working hours for our company office, China Telecom Corporation Limited, for residents of Wan Chai and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in and at least a Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, China Telecom Corporation Limited, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Company Secretarial Manager.
|Company||China Telecom Corporation Limited|
|Position||Company Secretarial Manager|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Responsible for full spectrum of company secretarial and corporate governance related matters
- Prepare meeting papers for board, committee and shareholders meetings
- Prepare interim report, annual report, circulars, announcement and other related documents
- Liaise with external counsels with instruction to advice on listing compliance matters
- Undertake any ad hoc projects and matters
- Degree Holder in corporate administration, corporate governance, law, accounting or company secretarial studies
- Associate member of ICSA/HKICS or equivalent qualifications with minimum 3-5 years of post-qualification experience
- Solid company secretarial experience in Hong Kong listed companies is a must
- Familiar with Hong Kong listing rules and compliance requirements of H share listed companies is a must
- Familiar with listing rules of Shanghai Stock Exchange and PRC company laws are preferred
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English is a must, proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
- Self-motivated, independent, organized, able to work under pressure, responsible and attentive to details
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer knowledge in Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint is a must
- Overtime work is required from time to time
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
- Minimum 3-5 years of post-qualification experience
- Solid company secretarial experience
- Friendly, flexible, passionate working environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
China Telecom Corporation Limited, a leading integrated information service operator in the world, dual-listed in Hong Kong and the US (HKEx: 728; NYSE: CHA) with market capitalization
reached HK$324billion by the end of 2018, is now looking for a high-caliber candidate. Interested parties please email full resume with earliest commencement date [email protected]
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Benefits & Others: Double pay, Education allowance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week