Tsim Sha Tsui Jobs Community Affairs Manager (project Wecan) Position at The Wharf Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
The Wharf Group has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Tsim Sha Tsui and surrounding areas as community affairs manager (project wecan) with full time & permanent work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||The Wharf Group|
|Position||Community Affairs Manager (project Wecan)|
|Region||Tsim Sha Tsui|
|Work Experience||15 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
The incumbent, reporting to the Department Head, will be responsible for planning and executing joint-school programmes and publicity events under the Group’s flagship CSR youth program “Project WeCan”.
- solicit support from business sponsors, professional organisations and other non-profit entities in the community to partner with schools under Project WeCan
- liaise with partners, schools and relevant stakeholders to ensure the project objectives are aligned and progress of partners’ programmes are ongoing and on track
- support Department Head to launch annual joint-school activities like the Young Innovators Bazaar, Job Tasting Programme and Company visits
- develop and maintain appropriate communication means for promotion and publicity of the project, including website, newsletter and social media
- support the Project WeCan Secretariat in other ad hoc duties assigned
- holder of degree or above in Communications/Event Management/Public Relations or related disciplines
- 15 years’ relevant experience, with at least five years at Managerial level
- strong external relations and outreach skills with proven track record of establishing and implementing large-scale community relations activities successfully
- the ability to effectively plan, monitor and evaluate the performance of programmes, and capable of multi-tasking
- able to lead a small team with the ability to solicit rapport from internal and external parties to accomplish goals
- strong commitment with self-initiative to work after office hours to accomplish tasks
- excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua) and the ability to communicate and present effectively
We offer 5-day work week.
Interested parties, please click “APPLY NOW” and attach with your application letter and full resume.
For further information of the Wharf Group, please visit our website: ww.wharfholdings.com
|City||Tsim Sha Tsui|
- Plan and execute joint-school programs & events
- 15 years’ exp. incl. 5 yrs’ in managerial level
- Excellent command of English & Chinese
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 1886 with Hong Kong as its base, The Wharf (Holdings) Limited (Stock code: 004) is the 17thcompany
incorporated in Hong Kong and a premier company with strong connection to the history of Hong Kong. As one of the 30 constituent stocks in the original Hang Seng Index since more than 50 years ago, Wharf is backed by a long standing mission of “Building for
Tomorrow” and has a proven track record in management and execution.
Join our winning team and make a difference in your career!
- Industry: Property Development
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week