Communications Officer Vacancies at Hang Seng Bank Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Communications Officer. For those of you who live in and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Hang Seng Bank Ltd, and able to work under full time & permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of School Certificate, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Hang Seng Bank Ltd|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Hang Seng’s Communications Department enhances the Bank’s brand by strengthening relationships with its stakeholders. We formulate and execute compelling communications that promote the Bank’s corporate image, products and services. We monitor public opinion about the Bank and ensure important messages are conveyed in a timely and effective manner. The Department also helps safeguard Hang Seng’s brand and position as the leading domestic bank in Hong Kong by advising on reputational matters.
The Communications function is also responsible for the production of key corporate literature, including the Bank’s annual and interim reports.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Communications Officer.
- General administrative support to the department
- Daily news monitoring and clipping
- Distribution of press releases and media communications materials
- Support in organising press events
- Database management
- Preparation of correspondences, reports and presentation materials
- Liaison with external vendors
- HKALE / HKDSE level
- Prefer to have minimum five years of work experience
- Strong self-motivation with an ability to work under pressure
- Sound knowledge of application software such as MS PowerPoint, Excel and Chinese word processing
- Fluency in both English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua
- HKALE / HKDSE level
- Minimum five years of work experience
- Fluency in both English and Chinese
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance
our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
- Industry: Financial Services