Tsim Sha Tsui Jobs Communications Manager Position at Tom Lee Music Co Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Communications Manager. For candidates who reside in Tsim Sha Tsui and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Tom Lee Music Co Ltd and willing to work in our office under full time & permanent working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum (N/A).
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Tom Lee Music Co Ltd
|Tsim Sha Tsui
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
We looking for
- Have a positive and professional attitude, outgoing, good business sense, and strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative and innovative, good at designing media strategy; producing tactic proposals, and execution plan
- Proactively identify, seek out, and approach potential business partners and advertising channels
- Aggressively initiate and provide timely updates and recommendations to management and the internal team to drive action and project next steps.
- Vital in managing relationships with our top-tier Artists, Business Partner, and Celebrity
- Facilitate to Product and Sales Team to evaluate actual sales performance against target and forecast to drive implication and action
- Music instrument knowledge is an advantage but not a must
- Work-Live-Learn balance culture
- 5-day work week, attractive remuneration package
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
We are looking for TALENT, applicants with lesser experience will be considered as Assistant Communications Manager. Don’t wait, just act!
Interested parties please submit your detailed resume with your current and expected salary through below “APPLY NOW”
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
|Tsim Sha Tsui
- Exposure in well-known and trustworthy company
- Great career advancement opportunity
- Competitive package, flexi-work schedule
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Tom Lee Music is dedicated to bringing the benefits of music to the community. This was our purpose when the company was established in 1953, and is our commitment as we move into the future.
We are the largest music instrument retailer in Hong Kong and Macau, and we are always looking to grow and improve. Tom Lee Music began with its first retail shop in Hong Kong, and today we have outlets across
the territory, in the People's Republic of China, and in Canada.
We are proud of the people we call our fellow colleagues. Together, we strive for excellence in everything we do, from serving our customers, to working with our partners in creating new ideas and experiences.
We are always looking for creative and hardworking individuals that are passionate about driving change in our industry.
- Industry: Wholesale / Retail
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours