Kowloon Bay Jobs Communications Manager / Assistant Communications Manager Position at Steve Leung Designers Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Communications Manager / Assistant Communications Manager. For those of you who live in Kowloon Bay and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Steve Leung Designers Ltd, and able to work under full time & permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Steve Leung Designers Ltd
|Communications Manager / Assistant Communications Manager
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
- Assist Communications Director to implement marketing communications programs and organizing events
- Assist the Chairman in social responsibility / association matters and charity programs
- Support day-to-day communications activities: copywriting, media relations, event management, etc.
- Working closely with in-house marketing and graphic team to ensure quality and punctuality of deliverables for business development
- Managing ad hoc projects, regional and international co-ordination
- Degree holder in English, Translation, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related disciplines
- Grade C/Level 3 or above in Chinese Language and English Language in HKCEE/HKALE
- At least 4-6 years of related working experience in communications or public relations
- Excellent Chinese and English writing
- Fluency in spoken English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel & Chinese word processing
- Self-motivated, flexible, enthusiastic, detail-minded, able to work efficiently and systematically
- Occasional travel is required
- Interests in design, hospitality and culture preferred
We work on a 5-day week and offer attractive salaries, with year-end bonus and other fringe benefits including group medical insurance and MPF contribution.
Interested parties please click “Apply Now” to apply job with your full resume, current and expected salary.
You are welcome to visit our website: ww.sldgroup.com to have more understanding of our company.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
- 4-6 years of related working experience
- Degree holder
- Occasional travel is required
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Steve Leung Designers Ltd is an internationally renowned interior design company with award-winning projects in Hong Kong, China and overseas. Our company is based in Hong Kong, with offices in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Beijing and Shenzhen.
We are looking for quality professionals to join us in the following position:
- Industry: Interior Design/Graphic Design
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week