Tai Po Area Jobs Cloud Engineer (ref.: 200145) Position at Laboratory of Data Discovery for Health
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Cloud Engineer (Ref.: 200145) in our company, Laboratory of Data Discovery for Health. For candidates who reside in Tai Po Area and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time & contract system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Laboratory of Data Discovery for Health|
|Position||Cloud Engineer (ref.: 200145)|
|Region||Tai Po Area|
|Type of Work||Contract, Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Applications are invited for appointment as Cloud Engineer, to commence as soon as possible for up to two years, with the possibility of renewal subject to satisfactory performance.
The appointee will join the Laboratory of Data Discovery for Health (D24H), a start-up company incorporated by The University of Hong Kong (HKU) that is led by senior faculty members of the Li Ka Shing Faculty of Medicine at HKU. The D24H sets to play pivotal role in gathering and curating massive, unique data resources and to develop new, deep, frontier analytics in protecting global public health and improving individual healthcare through precision medicine.
- Designing cloud-based solutions and cloud architecture, as well as performing the technical planning, architecture development and preparation of specifications of our projects;
- Collaborating effectively with the project and product teams to launch new cloud-based products/services/applications;
- Driving the roll-out of cloud management platforms, including the evaluation of their performance and enhancements implementation;
- Designing and developing integrated architecture solutions to meet the strategic directions and development needs of the Company;
- Developing client-based, cloud-based and/or web-based software/applications as well as cloud-related security solutions; and
- Prioritising security function and maximising automation into CI/CD pipeline efficiently and effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related disciplines;
- At least 5 years of relevant IT infrastructure experience with a minimum of 3 years in the public cloud management;
- Professional certificate(s) from AWS (major) or Azure is an advantage;
- Demonstrated ability to design and deploy a flexible and secure cloud environment with network security, authentication, authorisation, control technologies accounting, data security, and encryption in transit and at rest; and
- Familiar with at least ONE of the following techniques or services:
(1) AWS: S2/Redshift, Elastic Container, SNS, SageMaker, GraphQL, API gateway
(2) Azure: Compute, Storage, SaaS and PaaS services (Web Apps, Cognitive Services, App Services, Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Service Bus)
(3) Service development: RESTful services, Microservices, ASP.Net Core, API Management
Applicants with more experience may be considered for appointment as Senior Cloud Engineer.
A highly competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered, in addition to annual leave and medical benefits. Applicants should click “Apply Now” and attach an application letter and a detailed resume stating the current and expected salary.
The personal data provided in your application process will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposed, and may be transferred and disclosed to, and used by HKU Innovation Holdings Limited and The University of Hong Kong for the above purposes.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
|City||Tai Po Area|
- AWS (major) or Azure
- Hong Kong Science Park
- Agile team, 5 days work
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A start-up company incorporated by The University of Hong Kong (HKU) that is led by senior faculty members of the Li Ka Shing Faculty of Medicine at HKU. The D24H sets to play pivotal role
in gathering and curating massive, unique data resources and to develop new, deep, frontier analytics in protecting global public health and improving individual healthcare through precision medicine.
- Industry: Laboratory
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week