Central Jobs Client Engagement Officer (customer Relations In Vip Lounge; 5-day Work; Day Shift) Position at Hongkong Land Group Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Client Engagement Officer (Customer Relations in VIP Lounge; 5-Day Work; Day shift) in our company, Hongkong Land Group Limited. For candidates who reside in Central and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time & permanent system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Non-Degree Tertiary or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Hongkong Land Group Limited|
|Position||Client Engagement Officer (customer Relations In Vip Lounge; 5-day Work; Day Shift)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
We are currently expanding the team and looking for talents to join our energetic customer relations team. Duties include:-
- Handling the daily operation of BESPOKE Salon in LANDMARK and providing premium customer services to VIP members
- Answering VIP members’ enquiries and handling complaints in a professional manner
- Assisting in the company’s CRM and marketing activities
- Handling administrative work for VIP loyalty program
- Diploma or above qualification
- Possess minimum 3 years’ customer service experience in luxury retail industry
- Pleasant and out-going personality, strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about the luxury retail industry, with VIP service experience is highly preferred
- Strong communication skills; Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Hands on experience in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please send a full resume with contact telephone number and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”.
For more information about Hongkong Land, please visit our website: http://ww.hkland.com/
Information collected is for this recruitment and selection only. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All documents and personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed once the post is filled.
- Manage VIP lounge & support loyalty program
- Provide premium customer services to VIP
- Strong luxury retail background
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Hongkong Land is a major listed property investment, management and development group. Founded in 1889, Hongkong Land’s business is built on excellence, integrity
The Group owns and manages more than 850,00 sq. m.of prime office and luxury retail property in key Asian cities, principally in Hong Kong, Singapore,
Beijing and Jakarta. Its properties attract the world’s foremost companies and luxury brands.
The Group’s Central Hong Kong portfolio represents some 450,00 sq. m. of prime property. It has a further165,00 sq. m.of prestigious office
space in Singapore mainlyheld through joint ventures, a luxury retail centre at Wangfujing in Beijing, and a 50% interest in a leading office complex in Central Jakarta. The Group also has a number of high quality residential,commercial and mixed-use projects
under development in cities across Greater China and Southeast Asia. In Singapore, its subsidiary, MCL Land, is a well-established residential developer.
Hongkong Land Holdings Limited is incorporated in Bermuda and has a standard listing on the London Stock Exchange, with secondary listings in Bermuda and
Singapore. The Group’s assets and investments are managed from Hong Kong by Hongkong Land Limited. Hongkong Land is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group.
- Industry: Property Development
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week