Client Engagement Management Expert Vacancies at Chanel Hong Kong Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Chanel Hong Kong Limited is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Client Engagement Management Expert for our office.
This position requires a full time & permanent working hours system which domiciled in and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a and experienced in the field of , a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Chanel Hong Kong Limited|
|Position||Client Engagement Management Expert|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
The Client Engagement Management Expert plays a key role in driving client culture in boutique & managing the boutique client strategy, acting as the bridge between marketing and boutique.
The Client Engagement Management Expert is based in the boutique to drive boutique client engagement strategy and oversee the client action plan at Boutique level. Working closely with boutique teams (boutique management to frontline staff), he/she will infuse a client-centric mindset and sustain clienteling culture in boutique daily life. The CEM Expert will leverage insights to understand client trends, identify opportunities for potential client development and for building long term client relationships
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Support and review Fashion Advisor’s client portfolio to identify opportunities and defining client action plans utilising client engagement tools
- Design with Fashion Advisor specific VIC client journey and support Fashion Advisor on VIC profiling update
- Drive boutique CEM (client engagement management) strategy & action plan, leveraging quantitative & qualitative client insights
- Plan and execute the CRM actions including in-boutique events, gifting allocation, client targeting
- Determine clienteling opportunities for boutique, and identify tools to support implementation
- Drive client development and retention performance, and work with Marketing to determine relevant client KPIs (Coco Program and otherwise)
- Interpret client trends & share insights with Head of Boutique & Marketing – based on reports, Fashion Advisor feedback and/or observations; and providing qualitative feedbacks, key learnings and recommendations on Client Engagement Management actions
- Map and build Fashion Advisors’ clienteling capabilities, skills & understanding of client engagement (segmentation basics, touchpoints including client communication tools, gifts, events etc);
- Monitor Fashion Advisor clienteling performance (including appointments) and share with boutique management team
- Close collaboration & partnership with relevant teams (Deputy head of boutique, Style expertise, Retail & learning development partner) to drive Client Engagement Management mindset & elevate client experience (eg. trainings, appointments, other touchpoints)
- Activate boutique marketing activities & tools
- Bachelor degree of above
- At least 5 years’ retail or retail management experience (in boutique / in store), ideally within luxury goods sector
- At least 3 years’ experience working with client relationship management and/or client engagement topics
- Project and team management experience, with office partnership being a plus
- Comprehensive knowledge of Client Engagement Management segmentation, database and client reporting
- Detail-oriented, with a dynamic / creativity mindset
- Self-motivated and independent, yet also delivers strong teamwork
- Proficient in spoken / written English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Proficient in computer & presentation skills
At Chanel, we are focused on creating an inclusive culture that nurtures personal growth, contributing to collective progress. We believe the uniqueness of each individual increases the diversity, complementarity and effectiveness of our teams. We strongly encourage your application, as we value the perspective, experience and potential you could bring to CHANEL.
- Boutique CRM Strategy & Action Plan
- Foster Client-Centric Mindset
- Activate Boutique Marketing Activities & Tools
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As a leading global luxury fashion house, CHANEL strives to deliver an unsurpassed brand experience to each and every customer by focusing on excellence and innovation in everything it does.
At CHANEL, we believe our people are a great source of competitive advantage. The brand is expanding rapidly throughout the region and career opportunities exist for people who love working in teams, are service-oriented, and want
to be part of the exciting world of fashion.
We are seeking highly customer-oriented candidates who thrive working in teams to join our dynamic fashion retail network in Hong Kong
- Industry: Wholesale / Retail
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Double pay, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus