Central Jobs Chief Property Manager Position at Tai Cheung Properties Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Tai Cheung Properties Limited is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Central and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Chief Property Manager and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Tai Cheung Properties Limited|
|Position||Chief Property Manager|
|Work Experience||15 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Reporting to Group Chairman, the incumbent’s key responsibilities are to:
- Oversee a portfolio of commercial, industrial and luxury residential properties to upkeep the quality of service
- Accountable for formulating and executing strategic plans in respect of budget control, facilities maintenance / improvement and operation continuity
- Monitor the enforcement and implementation of DMC and BMO to ensure the compliance of statutory requirements
- Supervise a team of staff, monitor the performance of contractors / services vendors, and liaise with relevant government authorities
- Responsible to attend Owners’ meetings and build up good relationship with residents / tenants / IO / OC members
- Degree or above in Housing / Property Management, Facilities Management or related disciplines
- Holder of professional membership of HKIH, CIH, HKIFM, RICS or equivalent; Property Management Practitioner (Tier 1) Licence
- Minimum 15 years’ property management from sizable firms with at least 8 years in managerial level. Have experience with developer would be an advantage
- Well versed with BMO, DMC, PMSA’s Code of Conducts and related ordinances
- Strong business acumen with a positive mindset to take on challenges and changes
- Self-driven, excellent negotiation, problem solving and good interpersonal skills
- Familiar with ISO quality management system
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing is a must
- 5½–day work week, Alternate Saturday–off, MPF top up Scheme
Remuneration will be commensurate with your qualifications and experience. Please click “Apply Now” to submit your application with detailed resume indicating present and expected salary and contact telephone number.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and the vacancy advertised is open to all qualified applicants without any discrimination in employment. Application may be considered unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 8 weeks.
For more information of our company, please visit http://ww.taicheung.com.
Personal data collected would be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
|Address||Hong Kong, 中環遮打道3號A 香港會所大廈20樓 Tai Cheung Holdings Ltd.|
- Department Head's Role
- Experienced in operation & portfolio management
- 15 yrs. experience, PMP T1, familiar with ISO
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Tai Cheung Properties Limited is a subsidiary of Tai Cheung Group, which is a listed property developer, has been engaged in property development and investment in Hong Kong over 50 years. We are
currently looking for a high calibre to fill the following position:
- Industry: Property Development
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Performance bonus