Tsuen Wan Area Jobs Charging Station Attendant (part Time) 充電站服務員 (兼職) (jdb/ms/pt/2305) Position at Sime Darby Motor Services Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Charging Station Attendant (Part Time) 充電站服務員 (兼職) (JDB/MS/PT/2305). For those of you who live in Tsuen Wan Area and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Sime Darby Motor Services Limited, and able to work under part time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Form 3, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Sime Darby Motor Services Limited
|Charging Station Attendant (part Time) 充電站服務員 (兼職) (jdb/ms/pt/2305)
|Tsuen Wan Area
|Type of Work
We are hiring part-time staff to assist in our new business in our charging station.
Job Responsibilities 職責:
- Greet customers, understand and mark their parking records accurately
- Park the customers’ electric vehicles cautiously in our service centre
- Charge the electric vehicles for our customer
- Hand over the charged electric vehicles to customer in time and arrange electronic payment from customers
- Allocate the parking space properly
- Answer phone calls, make charging appointment and handle customer enquiry
Opening Hours 營業時間:
- Mon to Fri, 8pm to 12am (4 hours) and
Sat, Sun & Public Holiday, 12pm to 12am (12 hours)
Working Hours 當值時間:
- Able to work 3-5 days per week (including Mon to Sun & Public Holidays) according to roster, 4-12 hours per shift
- Candidates who are able to work for 12 hours on all weekends and Public Holidays will also be considered
- Incentive will be offered for duty over 6 hours or above on weekends and Public Holidays
- Starts in February 2023
到職日期 : 2023年2月
Job Requirements 要求:
- Secondary 3 or above
- Basic English (Reading and Writing) and fluent Cantonese
- Holder of valid Hong Kong Driving License (Class 1, 2) and with good driving record
- Minimum 2 years driving experience
- Basic computer skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, polite and nice manner
- Working Location: Tsuen Wan (near MTR)
Interested parties please send your full resume quoting job reference number with expected hourly rate and available duty time e-mail to sdhr @simedarby.com.hk or click APPLY NOW
All applications will be used exclusively for selection purposes and handled confidentially by authorised personnel only. Your application may also be considered for other suitable positions within the Sime Darby Motor Group (HK) Ltd. (Please indicate clearly on your application if you would not like to be considered for other positions within the group).
|Tsuen Wan Area
- 荃灣區電動車充電站兼職 (平日晚上8時 - 凌晨12時, 週末及紅日中午12點 - 凌晨12時)
- 招待客人, 泊車, 充電, 收取電子付款
- 持有1號及2號駕駛牌照, 駕駛紀錄良好, 最少兩年駕駛經驗
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sime Darby Motor Group (HK) Limited
Sime Darby Motorsis the automotive arm of Sime Darby
Berhad under Sime Darby Group. With over 100 year of experience, Sime Darby Group is one of the leading multinational conglomerates in Southeast Asia. The Group operates in 18 countries and territories across the Asia Pacific. It has always been at the forefront
of delivering sustainable futures, bringing development and growing value to our stakeholders.
Sime Darby Motors has a presence in 9 markets across the Asia Pacific region. In Hong Kong and Macau, we are dedicated
to providing high quality products and excellent aftersales services. We are the exclusive distributor and retailer for established brands such asBMW, MINI, Rolls-Royce, Suzuki, Peugeot and Mitsubishi. In the commercial vehicle segment, we
also own the exclusive distributorship forMitsubishi Fusotrucks and buses as well asJACtrucks. We provide excellent aftersales service in Hong Kong and Macau through fully equipped service centres across the region. Besides,
we are thesole agent of automotive sales and after sale service forDensoproducts.
- Industry: Wholesale / Retail
- Benefits & Others: Double pay, Medical insurance, Five-day work week