Tseung Kwan O Jobs Career Services Officer (employment) (ref.: 23/054/cc/cso) Position at Caritas Institute of Higher Education
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Career Services Officer (Employment) (Ref.: 23/054/CC/CSO). For those of you who live in Tseung Kwan O and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Caritas Institute of Higher Education, and able to work under contract system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of , professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Caritas Institute of Higher Education|
|Position||Career Services Officer (employment) (ref.: 23/054/cc/cso)|
|Region||Tseung Kwan O|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Developing and implementing career-related programmes and initiatives, such as alumni career network, student helper programme, employer information sessions etc;
- Conducting career training sessions to support students and alumni in acquiring and enhancing essential career skills, such as job search strategies, networking, and professionalism;
- Providing career coaching to students and alumni, including career assessment, job search strategies, resume and cover letter writing, interview preparation, and networking skills development
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of student and alumni interactions, job postings, and applying records to produce reports related to career services;
- Collaborating with faculty and academic departments to integrate career development into the curriculum and provide career-related resources to students;
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Applicants should have a recognised bachelor’s degree or above;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in related fields such as tertiary education, career services, recruitment or coaching;
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- Knowledge of career development theories, job search strategies, and employment trends;
- Excellent skills in Excel and reports generating would be a huge advantage;
- Ability to conduct career training sessions for students and alumni;
- Immediate availability would be an advantage.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested parties are invited to submit (i) an application letter indicating expected salary; (ii) an updatedCV; and (ii) a duly completed application form (obtainable at https://ww.cihe.edu.hk/en/career),to the Institute Secretariat, 10/F, 18 Chui Ling Road, Tseung Kwan O. Candidates not invited for interview within 2 months after the application deadline may assume their applications unsuccessful.
|Region||Tseung Kwan O|
- Alumni network and career-related programmes
- Experience in career services and recruitment
- Producing reports related to career services
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Caritas Institute of Higher Education (CIHE) and Caritas Bianchi College of Careers (CBCC) are self-financing higher education institutions in Hong Kong jointly offering one master’s
degree, eleven bachelor’s degree and eleven sub-degree programmes by ten academic schools and departments, including Rita Tong Liu School of Business and Hospitality Management, School of Computing and Information Sciences, School of Health Sciences, School
of Humanities and Languages, Felizberta Lo Padilla Tong School of Social Sciences, Department of Design and Department of General Education and Language Studies.
The vision of CIHE and CBCC are to nurture graduates who are professionally trained, academically well-educated, and can contribute to the social and moral wellbeing of society.
The Institute/College have continuously strengthening the academic vigor to meet the aspirations and needs of the students and society and have conducted innovative research to advance knowledge in various areas.
- Industry: Education