Kowloon Bay Jobs Call Centre – Customer Service Officer (1 Year Renewable Contract) Position at Miele (Hong Kong) Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, Miele (Hong Kong) Ltd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Kowloon Bay and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Call Centre - Customer Service Officer (1 year renewable contract) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time, permanent & contract working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: School Certificate
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Miele (Hong Kong) Ltd
|Call Centre - Customer Service Officer (1 Year Renewable Contract)
|Type of Work
|Contract, Full Time, Permanent
- Provide excellent customer servicing at our service hotline and customer counter.
- Handle incoming calls including appointment arrangement, resolving customer enquiries and complaints as well as customer ordering.
- Maintain good customer relationship and introduce company products and services.
- At least 2 years working experience in customer service
- Strong passion in serving customer
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Proficient in written and spoken in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
What we offer:
- 5 days work (Roster from Mon-Sat, fixed working hour 9am-6pm)
- 1 year contract of employment and a competitive salary to the right candidate, hired under our external payroll partner
- Handle incoming calls
- 5 days work (9am - 6pm)
- Immediate availability is preferred
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Miele is the world's leading manufacturer of premium domestic appliances including cooking, baking and steam-cooking appliances, refrigeration products, coffee makers, dishwashers and laundry and floor care products. Our product
portfolio also includes dishwashers, washing machines and tumble dryers for commercial use as well as washer-disinfectors and sterilisers for use in medical and laboratory applications (Miele Professional). Founded in 1899, the company has eight production
plants in Germany, one each in Austria, the Czech Republic, China, Romania and Poland as well as two production plants belonging to its Italian medical technology subsidiary Steelco. Sales in the 2020 business year amounted to around € 4.5 bn (thereof 29.5%
in Germany). Miele is represented with our own sales subsidiaries and via importers in almost 100 countries/regions. Throughout the world, the family-run enterprise, now in its fourth generation, employs a workforce of around 20,900, of which approx. 11,050
employees work in Germany. The company has its headquarters in Gütersloh in Westphalia.
Founded in 1997, Miele Hong Kong has inherited the same renowned dedication to provide home care solutions synonymous with quality, performance and unique design in the city. As an employer we also carry the same principle as
we do in our products and service, “Immer Besser”, “Forever Better” , to continuously improve our working environment. Combining a clear purpose and a common set of behaviors and a friendly collaborative atmosphere, we dedicated to make Miele a great place
to work for our employees.
To find out more about us, you are welcome to visit our website at ww.miele.hkor our facebook page
Interested Parties please send your full resume with current and expected salary to
[email protected] apply through "Apply Now" button.
All applications collected will be kept and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment purposes only. We will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a period of no more than 6 months. Applicants
who are not contacted within 8 weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful for the position advertised.
- Industry: Trading and Distribution
- Benefits & Others: Gratuity, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week