Lai Chi Kok Jobs Business Development Manager – Payment Acquisition Position at QFPay Haojin Fintech Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we QFPay Haojin Fintech Limited are looking for candidates for the position of business development manager - payment acquisition with full time & permanent work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Non-Degree Tertiary, experienced in and domiciled in Lai Chi Kok and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||QFPay Haojin Fintech Limited|
|Position||Business Development Manager - Payment Acquisition|
|Region||Lai Chi Kok|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Job Summary: We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Business Development Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving revenue growth by acquiring new merchants for our payment solutions. The successful candidate will possess a strong background in sales, business development, and a deep understanding of the payments industry.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to acquire new merchants for our payment solutions
- Identify and prioritize target merchants for acquisition
- Build relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations to potential clients
- Negotiate pricing and contracts with potential clients
- Work closely with our product and marketing teams to optimize our payment solutions for the market
- Provide regular reports and updates on sales pipeline and performance
- Stay up to date on industry trends and competition to continuously improve our sales approach
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in sales, business development, or related field
- Proven track record of success in acquiring new merchants in the payments industry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Salesforce
- Five-day work
- Flexible working
- Medical insurance
- Annual leave
- Paid marriage leave
- Free coffee, snacks and drinks
- Bank holidays
We offer a competitive salary package and benefits, as well as opportunities for career advancement and professional development.
If you’re a results-driven individual with a passion for sales and business development in the payments industry, we want to hear from you. Apply now to join our team as a Business Development Manager – Payment Acquisition.
|Region||Lai Chi Kok|
- Payment acquiring
- Merchant Acquistion
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QFPay Hong Kong, One of the Payment Fintech leader and Mobile Payment pioneer and enabler in Hong Kong, a top tier payment service platform and payment acquirer for merchants, providing a series of business solutions and value-added services,
including integrated online and offline payment services – Credit Card and QRCode Payment, and Fintech related services.
We need someone likeYOUto be a part of our growing team. Our office is lively, agile and energetic, though often busy. We have an open work culture, great for you to work in and grow. An opportunity is available to learn the most popular
- Industry: Information Technology
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours