Causeway Bay Jobs Business Controller Position at Baccarat Far East Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Business Controller in our company, Baccarat Far East Limited. For candidates who reside in Causeway Bay and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Baccarat Far East Limited|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Based in Hong-Kong, the Business Controller will be part of the Regional Finance hub in Hong-Kong, supporting the Accounting and Finance function of the Asia-Pacific region. This role is under the supervision of the Head of Finance Asia.
- Compilation and detailed analysis of Sales, Margin and inventories
- Coordinate with accounting team to prepare the monthly closing
- Perform monthly analytical review of P&L and Balance Sheet vs. previous years and budget / forecast
- Coordinate with different departments and regions in preparation of the annual budget and forecast for the region (P&L, cash flow and balance sheet)
- Assist in ad-hoc projects or assignments, including business cases and P/L projection for new retail stores across Asia and renovation projects
- Develop analytical materials and assist in preparation of presentation for senior management and HQ
- Review internal control processes and suggest improvement areas; ensure finance policies / procedures are kept adequate and timely, and also ensuring processes are in line with group guidelines
- Participate to the change of business model, including the implementation of new ERP and new central warehouse for Asia
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Economics or Accounting
- At least 3/4 years of related experience. Retail experience is a plus
- Strong problem solving, organization and analytical skills
- Ability to take initiatives and be proactive
- Excellent oral / written communication skills in English
- Ability to work in a cross functional environment and effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
|Address||Baccarat Far East Limited, Lee Garden Six, Leighton Rd, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong|
- Luxury Retail industry
- 5 days work
- 20 days Annual Leave
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Baccarat (Paris, Euronext, BCRA) is a market-leading designer, manufacturer and retailer of luxury crystal products. Since its foundation in 1764, the company,
whose manufacturing base is in Baccarat in the Lorraine region of Eastern France, has been synonymous with a unique
savoir-faire and has come to symbolize an inimitable French Art de Vivre. Baccarat crystal, ranging from lighting to tableware, decorative objects, jewellery and bottle manufacturing, is distributed in 89 countries.
To cope with our continuous growth,
we are now seeking high caliber candidates to join us:
- Industry: Wholesale / Retail
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours