Bs Engineer Manager/ Senior Bs Engineer / Bs Engineer Vacancies at Rise Associates Asia Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Rise Associates Asia Limited is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Degree and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of bs engineer manager/ senior bs engineer / bs engineer and be able to work in full time & permanent system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Rise Associates Asia Limited|
|Position||Bs Engineer Manager/ Senior Bs Engineer / Bs Engineer|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Our client is one of the largest construction companies in Hong Kong. To cope with their business rapid growth, we invite high calibre candidates with the following qualifications to join.
- The Building Services Engineer will need to manage and coordinate all building services works for the project, not limited includes: MVAC/ FS/ PD/ EL/ ELV, etc.
- Provide technical support to the Project Managers on building services aspect
- Review E&M designs to facilitate building works can be progressively proceeded
- Handle material/ CSD/ CBWD submissions
- Liaise with consultants/ contractors/ suppliers to facilitate daily project implementation smoothly
- Liaise with concerned Authorities in order to obtain consent or approval
- Monitor site progress and quality of E&M aspects to comply with Contract requirements
- Proficiency on BIM is an advantage.
- Degree holders in Building Services / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in building services of building projects in Hong Kong
- MHKIE/ MCIBSE for Assistant Manager grade
- Proficiency in MS Words, AutoCAD etc.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Able to work under pressure
If you’d any enquiry about the opportunity, please feel free to call at +852 2126 7178.
- Great opportunities
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Provide options to choose project
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Based out of Hong Kong, Rise Asia offers recruitment services across the APAC region. Combining local expertise with international networks, we partner closely with a wide range of clients
offering one-stop recruitment solutions in the real estate and technology sectors.
We are experienced recruiters who have a solid track record in our specialised functions and we are committed to building long-term partnerships with an emphasis on successful delivery. Throughout
the years we have developed deep understandings of the markets, our clients' needs and the career journeys' of our candidates. These have enabled us to provide tailor made recruitment strategies and consultation for both our clients and candidates.
EA License No.: 64258
- Industry: Human Resources Management/Consultancy
- Benefits & Others: Double pay, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Five-day work week