Tsim Sha Tsui Jobs Assistant Sustainability Officer Position at The Wharf Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Assistant Sustainability Officer with full time & permanent working hours for our company office, The Wharf Group, for residents of Tsim Sha Tsui and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in and at least a Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, The Wharf Group, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Assistant Sustainability Officer.
|Company||The Wharf Group|
|Position||Assistant Sustainability Officer|
|Region||Tsim Sha Tsui|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Assist in sustainability reporting of the Group, including consolidate and verify internal data collected from business units/stakeholders;
- Liaise with external advisors on preparation of reports and execution of advices;
- Support in other ESG matters, including peer benchmarking, ESG rating submission, conducting research, etc.;
- Support in the execution of CSR programmes and business-in-community activities;
- Provide administrative support for the department and in any ad hoc assignments.
- Bachelor Degree in environmental science, sustainability, CSR management or any relevant disciplines;
- 2-3 years’ relevant experience in ESG data consolidation and ESG reporting, preferably from sizeable organizations or ESG consultancy firm;
- Knowledge of GRI Standards and HKEX ESG Guide, also TCFD’s Recommendations and GHG Inventory and Accounting;
- Exposure to ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 is preferred but not essential;
- Experience/knowledge in event management is an advantage;
- Meticulous and logical, organized and multi-tasked, able to work independently under tight deadlines;
- Pleasant with good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua
- proficient in MS Excel and Powerpoint
Candidates with relevant but less experience will be considered as Sustainability Assistant.
We offer 5-day work week, 15 days annual leave per year.
Interested parties, please click “APPLY NOW” and attach with your application letter and full resume.
For further information of the Wharf Group, please visit our website: ww.wharfholdings.com
|City||Tsim Sha Tsui|
- Support ESG reporting of listed Groups
- Assist in projects execution and monitoring
- 15 days AL + medical + discretionary bonus
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 1886 with Hong Kong as its base, The Wharf (Holdings) Limited (Stock code: 004) is the 17thcompany
incorporated in Hong Kong and a premier company with strong connection to the history of Hong Kong. As one of the 30 constituent stocks in the original Hang Seng Index since more than 50 years ago, Wharf is backed by a long standing mission of “Building for
Tomorrow” and has a proven track record in management and execution.
Join our winning team and make a difference in your career!
- Industry: Property Development
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week