Ngau Tau Kok Jobs Assistant Supporter Services Officer Position at Plan International Hong Kong 國際培幼會
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Assistant Supporter Services Officer. For candidates who reside in Ngau Tau Kok and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Plan International Hong Kong 國際培幼會 and willing to work in our office under full time & permanent working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Plan International Hong Kong 國際培幼會|
|Position||Assistant Supporter Services Officer|
|Region||Ngau Tau Kok|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Assistant Supporter Services Officer
Supporter Services Department plays a crucial role in building a close relationship between Plan International Hong Kong and its supporters. The department focuses on donor retention and engagement through providing quality donor services, handling payment processing and follow up, delivering donor-oriented sponsorship fulfilment and communications, and organising engagement activities.
This position is the voice of the organisation to engage and retain donors through providing excellent customer services and delivering donor-centric communications. If you want to work for a good cause and develop your career in NGO sector, you are invited to apply now. We look forward to meeting you in person soon.
- Provide excellent service in handling inbound inquiries including but not limited to telephone and email from donors and the general public.
- Perform data entry and update of donor information and donations in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Assist the department’s translation and writing of our donor communications.
- Support mailing to donors such as welcome letters, payment follow-up reminders, and receipts etc
- Support the team in the logistics of donor engagement activities, events and trips
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Level of education
- Higher Diploma or above in Hospitality, Communication, Social Sciences or other related disciplines
Knowledge / Job Specific Competencies
- 1 year working experience in customer services/ relationship management. Fresh gradudate is also welcome with on-the-job training provided.
- Good spoken and writing in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Excellent writing skills or experience in business translation is and advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese word processing.
- Passionate to work in the NGO industry and motivated by our Plan’s values.
- Customer-oriented, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attentive to details, strong sense of responsibility and able to meet deadlines
- A team player with good organisation skills
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Personal & Application Information
Please provide the availability, current and expected salary information in your application to HR Department.
Prospective candidates are requested to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check and reference check.
Plan International is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.
Plan International Hong Kong Limited 國際培幼會
|Region||Ngau Tau Kok|
- 5 days work week, medical and dental benefits
- Fresh graduate welcome
- CS role, handle telephone & email enquiries
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Plan International was founded over 80 years ago and is one of the world’s leading child-focused organisations. We strive for a just world that advances children’s
rights and equality for girls. Headquartered in the U.K., we are working in 57 developing countries to improve the quality of life in health, education, environment and livelihood with the funding from 21 fundraising offices. Plan International is independent,
with no religious, political or governmental affiliations.
Plan International has a deep connection with Hong Kong as it operated a field office from 1959 to 1973, helping nearly 12,00 local children and their families. The Hong Kong office is
re-opened in 2009, giving the Hong Kong community a chance to give back by supporting child development programmes and emergency relief work in Asia, Africa and the Americas. Plan International Hong Kong has extended its work to local community in recent years
with a focus on safeguarding children’s best interest so children can grow up equally, are being valued and cared for, and free from discrimination, fear or violence.
Plan International HK is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants who meet the respective requirements of the job vacancy. All appointments are based on the candidates’ past working experience, competencies and qualifications regardless
of their gender, age, race, religion, marital status, sexual orientation or family status.
Further information about Plan International Hong Kong may be obtained by visiting our website https://ww.plan.org.hk/en/home/ or our Facebook page.
- Industry: Charity/Social Services/Non-Profit Organisation
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours