Mong Kok Jobs Assistant Student Affairs Officer (creative And Communications) (ref: 23000ou) Position at Hong Kong Metropolitan University
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Hong Kong Metropolitan University is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Mong Kok and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Assistant Student Affairs Officer (Creative and Communications) (Ref: 23000OU) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Hong Kong Metropolitan University|
|Position||Assistant Student Affairs Officer (creative And Communications) (ref: 23000ou)|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
We are now looking for a suitable person to fill the following position in the Student Affairs Office:
Assistant Student Affairs Officer (Creative and Communications) (Ref: 2300OU)
Major Duties and Responsibilities
The appointee will be responsible mainly for the following:
- Performing general administrative support to different projects and activities of the Office for student outreach and effective communication with different stakeholders;
- Providing assistance in publicity and communication with the target audience;
- Assisting in creative designs and publicity for multimedia production, promotional materials, social media, website and publications; and
- Performing any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications, experience and competence:
- At least 5 subjects with Level 2 in HKDSE or equivalent, including English & Chinese languages and Mathematics, preferably with a recognized degree;
- Fresh graduates are welcome;
- Possession of knowledge of design software such as Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop or Premiere Pro;
- Good knowledge of web content management such as WordPress;
- Experience in and ability to design and create graphic interpretation of concepts and information, and social media;
- High computer-literacy, excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills in English and Cantonese (including Putonghua); and
- A high sense of self-motivation and ownership, fast learning, be a problem solver who is capable of working independently and collaboratively.
Candidates may be invited to attend a trade test and providing a portfolio.
Terms and Conditions for Appointment
An attractive remuneration package, including basic salary, an end-of-contract gratuity, and a discretionary incentive payment, where applicable, will be offered to the right candidates. Generous annual leave, staff-development sponsorships, medical and dental benefits, and life insurance coverage will also be provided.
Candidates who are interested in joining us may submit their applications via the University’s eRecruitment System.
Closing date of application: 21 May 2023
The personal data collected will be used for the purpose of considering your application for employment. For details, please refer to the “Personal Data (Privacy) Notice for Job Applicant” on the University’s website. If you are not contacted by the University within eight weeks from the closing date of application, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful.
- student affairs
- creative designs
- assistant officer
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 1989, Hong Kong Metropolitan University (HKMU) is a modern, vibrant and dynamic university. We tailor our professional programmes to adapt to market trends and meet industry
needs, thus providing our students with quality professional education and clear career paths. As a faculty-driven, student-centred university in support of innovative teaching and learning, strategic research, and stakeholder outreach to provide maximum benefit
to our communities, we conduct research that advances knowledge and enhances teaching, focusing on strategic areas, including digital humanities and literature, international business, gerontechnology, personalised care, smart city, open and innovative education,
and bilingual learning and teaching. HKMU is becoming an ever more vital link in addressing and helping Hong Kong to solve many difficult challenges – as part of our involvement in, and commitment to, the ‘metropolis’ of Hong Kong. Our plans to expand into
the Greater Bay Area (GBA) will also cultivate talent to serve Hong Kong and the wider metropolitan GBA.
For more information about the University, please visit https://ww.hkmu.edu.hk.
- Industry: Education
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Gratuity, Life insurance, Medical insurance