Mong Kok Jobs Assistant Regulatory Affairs Manager (contract) Position at Frieslandcampina (Hong Kong) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Mong Kok and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Assistant Regulatory Affairs Manager (Contract) in our business office, Frieslandcampina (Hong Kong) Limited.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under contract working hours.
Candidates with a Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Frieslandcampina (Hong Kong) Limited
|Assistant Regulatory Affairs Manager (contract)
|Type of Work
Assistant Regulatory Affairs Manager will work with Corporate Affairs team to ensure regulatory compliance of the company and be an advisor for regulatory matters for product portfolio available in markets including Hong Kong, Macau and China. This person will also be the source of local regulations development and changes, and the host of internal education and knowledge sharing.
- Support the team to manage product compliance to both regulations and company internal policies / guidelines.
- Conduct regulatory reviews of product formulations and specifications for compliance against regulations, code and market requirements.
- Ensure accuracy of product labelling.
- Review and approve marketing materials for regulatory compliance and company internal policies and guidelines.
- Closely communicate and collaborate with cross-function partners, including but not limited to Marketing, Sales and Operation teams, for product quality / recipe compliance reassurance.
- Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of procedures and data management to ensure due diligence and sponsor obligations are met.
- Provide regulatory advice, risk assessments and mitigation plan to the business.
- Conduct regulatory activities as required.
- Degree holder in food science, nutrition or life sciences.
- Min. 2 years of relevant RA experience in food or consumer healthcare industry.
- Proactive, self-motivated and well-organized.
- Be able to work independently as well as being a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to details with problem solving attitudes.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Strong professional integrity.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Regulatory Affairs Officer.
- Opportunity to be extended to a permanent role.
|Mong Kok, Hong Kong
- New Role
- Opportunity to learn and grow in MNC environment
- Work with a No. 1 brand
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
FrieslandCampina (Hong Kong) Limited
is a multi-national dairy company headquartered in the Netherlands, with a strong presence in the Asia Pacific that includes Hong Kong. Royal FrieslandCampina provides around 1 billion consumers all over the world with
dairy products containing valuable nutrients. With annual revenue of 11.5 billion euro. FrieslandCampina is one of the world’s five largest dairy companies.
In Hong Kong, our key consumer products are Infant Milk and Ready to Drink Milk under the brand names of
Friso and Dutch Lady. In the Food Service, we are well known for market leader
Black & White Evaporated Milk preferred by Tea Masters and long heritage
Longevity sweetened condensed milk. We are expanding our business in the China market, Macau as well as Taiwan from our base in Hong Kong.
We are recruiting high calibre people to strengthen our team to further grow our market positions.
- Industry: Food and Beverage
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Five-day work week