Tsing Yi Jobs Assistant Project Manager (it) / Project Manager (it) Position at ASMPT Technology Hong Kong Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company ASMPT Technology Hong Kong Limited is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Tsing Yi and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Degree and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of assistant project manager (it) / project manager (it) and be able to work in full time & permanent system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||ASMPT Technology Hong Kong Limited|
|Position||Assistant Project Manager (it) / Project Manager (it)|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Assistant Project Manager (IT) / Project Manager (IT)
- To manage & coordinate IT programmes, projects and system implementation activities for the Global ASMPT IT Group.
- Technical Project Manager (PM) on significant IT based projects and programmes to deliver benefits to within IT and across the wider business using best practice PM methodologies and capabilities. Includes project definition, project planning, project delivery, service transition, change management and project closure.
- Manage and prioritise multiple projects across the portfolio
- Develop, maintain and advance in house methodologies, standards and other technologies as appropriate to project and programme management, change control and others as needs arise
- Proactively work with the business to extract the systems/business requirements and benefits from users and develop efficient and effective solutions that can be rolled out into the processes globally and locally
- Assist the Senior IT Management (or equivalent) in defining strategic direction by providing analysis of current systems, work practices and general developments within Management and Digitalisation – highlighting issues in a timely manner
- Qualified to Degree Level or equivalent project management / business related discipline
- Possess a minimum of five years managing projects in complex environments
- Demonstrate ability to work to multiple deadlines whilst maintaining professional and positive image to business
- Qualified to IPMA level D (e.g. PRINCE2 practitioner and or APM PMQ qualified)
- Change Management – worked and delivered the change management to a complex business problems and outcomes.
- Able to work under own initiative with limited guidance in areas of own knowledge and pro-actively search out information where own knowledge is limited to provide solution
- Able to achieve goals / objectives as an individual and in a team environment as well as set and monitor performance of team members against agreed goals over the short to medium term
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, and ability to quickly develop functional influence throughout the business and to make stable and long-lasting relationships within the business
- Ability to work additional hours, from time to time, with little if any notice and weekends as a result of operational requirements
- Undertake travel, both local and overseas, at short notice (1-2 days)
- Promote, through example, good ethical values and cultural sensitivity, especially when dealing with colleagues and users in / from other global locations
- Qualified Programme Management methodology (e.g. MSP)
|Address||19/F, ASMPT Limited, Gateway ts, 8 Cheung Fai Rd, Tsing Yi, Hong Kong|
- Assistant Project Manager / Project Manager
- Project management / business related discipline
- Qualified Programme Management methodology
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ASMPT Limited (“ASMPT”) (HKG: 0522), as a global technology and market leader, develops and provides leading edge solutions and materials for semiconductor assembly and packaging industries,
as well as surface mount technology solutions in a wide range of end-user markets including electronics, mobile communications, automotive, industrial, LED and solar energy. We consistently invest in R&D to provide customers with innovative and cost-efficient
solutions that help them achieve higher productivity, greater reliability and enhanced quality. Over the past 40 years, through the dedicated efforts of our high caliber teams, we have successfully established an international marketing network and manufacturing
operations in Hong Kong, Germany, Malaysia, Singapore and China (Shenzhen and Huizhou).
Join us if you share our vision
ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD and core values POWER:
- Passion to be the #1 “Go to Partner”
- Ownership of actions and behaviors
- Win with our customers
- Excellence in all that we do
- Respect for one and all
For more information on ASMPT and its products and services, please visit
- Industry: Engineering - Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical
- Benefits & Others: Double pay, Education allowance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours