Ngau Tau Kok Jobs Assistant Officer, Office Admin & Mailing (12 Months Contract) Position at BUPA Asia Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Assistant Officer, Office Admin & Mailing (12 months contract). For those of you who live in Ngau Tau Kok and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, BUPA Asia Limited, and able to work under contract system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of , professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|BUPA Asia Limited
|Assistant Officer, Office Admin & Mailing (12 Months Contract)
|Ngau Tau Kok
|Type of Work
- Complete daily assigned tasks within targeted turnaround time
- Handle daily incoming mails: sort mail and document for distribution to relevant department, filing and reporting.
- Process franking for all out going letters
- Performed additional duties as requested
- Follow general office procedure and practice
- Perform data entry duties as required
- Participate in team meeting as required
- Participate in training as required
- Assist in room setting
- Adhoc outdoor duties may require
Qualifications, Training and Experience
- 2 to 3 years’ relevant experience
- Basic Medical knowledge (diagnosis, procedures)
- Knowledge in written and spoken English and Cantonese is required.
- Typing skills 40-50WPM
- Proficiency in MS office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Demonstrated ability to deal with customers.
- High levels of integrity and trust
Bupa offers 5 days’ work per week and comprehensive remuneration packages including base salary, study assistance plan, company pension plan, life and medical benefit, dental benefit, annual leave, examination leave, etc.
Bupa is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for consideration of application with Bupa.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Bupa will be in touch for any opportunities that matches your profile. All personal data of unsuccessful application will be destroyed 24 months from the date of receiving the application. Full version of Data Privacy Notice available upon request.
|Ngau Tau Kok
- 1 to 2 years' admin experience
- Competitive package
- Office Admin team
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Bupa – A global healthcare specialist
Bupa began in the UK in 1947. We fund and provide healthcare services to fulfil our purpose of helping
people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Our diversified services include health insurance, clinics, hospitals, dental centres care homes, and more.
We employ over 80,00 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, Hong Kong, Chile, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, India, New Zealand, and the US.With
no shareholders, we reinvest our profits to provide more and better healthcare for customers.
Bupa is UK’s largest health insurer.* In Hong Kong, we are known as the health insurance specialist providing domestic and international health insurance. We have gained
the trust of more than 400,00 individuals, and 3,200 companies including major corporations in public utility and telecom industries.We have been providing quality health insurance for
Hong Kong’s civil servants for more than 20 years.
Bupa also provides primary care services through Quality HealthCare Medical Services (QHMS), one of Hong Kong’s largest private clinic networks.
＊Source: Laing Buisson Health Cover UK Market Report 15th Edition, published 16
October 2018, in terms of market share among private medical insurance providers
- Industry: Insurance/Pension Funding
- Benefits & Others: Free shuttle bus, Gratuity, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours