Kwun Tong Area Jobs Assistant Officer (human Resources) (ref: Ao (hr)_hq_may23) Position at The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Assistant Officer (Human Resources) (Ref: AO (HR)_HQ_MAY23) with full time & contract working hours for our company office, The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation, for residents of Kwun Tong Area and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in and at least a Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Assistant Officer (Human Resources) (Ref: AO (HR)_HQ_MAY23).
|Company||The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation|
|Position||Assistant Officer (human Resources) (ref: Ao (hr)_hq_may23)|
|Region||Kwun Tong Area|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Contract, Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Act as a business partner on providing Human Resources advice for service units/business entities
- Perform end-to-end recruitment activities from online and offline recruitment advertisement posting, screening, interview arrangement, offer proposal, to staff’s on-boarding
- Work closely with service units/business entities to understand the staffing needs and selection criteria in recruiting frontline, professionals and back office staff
- Prepare various reports and analysis for management review
- Support in staff engagement and wellness activities, events and other initiatives
- Assist in other daily HR functions, including Payroll, Compensation and Benefits, Learning and Development etc.
- Handle other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines and at least 2 years’ solid all-round human resources experience
- Experience in Compensation and Benefits will be an advantage
- Good understanding of Hong Kong employment related laws and ordinance
- Proficiency in both Chinese and English language with good writing skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of staff
- Good computer skills
- Able to work independently and as a good team player
- Responsible, detail-minded, well organized, positive working attitude and adapted to change
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- 14 days Annual Leave
- Full-paid Sick Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Family Care Leave
- Marriage Leave
Candidates with more related experience will be considered as Officer (Human Resources).
Work Location: Lam Tin
We value the diversity of individuals, ideas, perspectives, insights, and values, and what they bring to the workplace. Applications from all qualified candidates are welcome. Interested parties please click “Apply Now” and send your full resume with reference code, present and expected salary via our career page.
HKSR is an equal opportunity employer
(Data held by HKSR relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for processing applications)
|City||Kwun Tong Area|
- Business Partner
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Responsible, well organized and positive attitude
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation (hereunder as ‘HKSR’) is a non-governmental organization
dedicated to providing services to enhance the quality of life of persons with disabilities, chronic illnesses or challenges of aging, and to advocate for their equal opportunities in the social, civic and economic arena.
- Industry: Charity/Social Services/Non-Profit Organisation
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week