Lai Chi Kok Jobs Assistant Manager / Senior Officer (system Enhancement) Position at Chun Wo Construction Holdings Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Lai Chi Kok and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Assistant Manager / Senior Officer (System Enhancement) in our business office, Chun Wo Construction Holdings Company Limited.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time & permanent working hours.
Candidates with a Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Chun Wo Construction Holdings Company Limited|
|Position||Assistant Manager / Senior Officer (system Enhancement)|
|Region||Lai Chi Kok|
|Work Experience||7 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Partner with HR Manager to implement digital HR applications including but not limited to HRIS – SAP & SF, Performance Management, Recruitment, Attendance System, and AI technology – in line with the HR strategy and business goals;
- Play a key role in the implementation of a full suite HR system, including collect and refine user requirement, data migration, UAT and user training;
- Participate in the re-engineering of current HR processes to streamline of HR processes and procedures;
- Perform user acceptance testing and ensure smooth transition from existing system to new HR related applications;
- Support any ad-hoc projects as required.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines;
- At least 7 years’ experience in HRIS implementation (end-to-end);
- Experience in using SAP HCM implementation and maintenance is an advantage;
- Exposure to SAP SuccessFactors – Performance/Talent Management and Recruitment is highly preferred;
- Hands-on experience in HR system implementation or process re-engineering;
- Well-versed in employment, MPF & other HR-related Ordinances;
- Good presentation, documentation and report writing skill;
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Good spoken Cantonese an advantage.
We offer competitive package and attractive employee benefits including 5-day work, ex-gratia rest day, birthday holiday, All-in-One Flexible Benefit Plan, training sponsorship and discretionary bonus.
To apply, please send your application with your CV with current and expected salary to 5C, Hong Kong Spinners Industrial Building, 601-603 Tai Nan West Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, Hong Kong with attention of Human Resources Manager or by clicking ‘Apply Now’.
For more information, please visit our website at ww.chunwo.com
Personal data provided by job applicants would be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Region||Lai Chi Kok|
- Degree with relevant background in HRIS PM
- Exposure to SAP SuccessFactors is highly preferred
- Carry out project implementations continuous enhan
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Chun Wo was founded in 1968 and listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 1993. It is a renowned construction company in Hong Kong in building
construction, civil engineering, foundations, electrical and mechanical engineering, railway and transport engineering, maintenance engineering and interior design engineering. Apart from developing its core construction business, Chun Wo has been diversifying
its business into property development, property investment, property management and security services in recent years. Construction and development projects of the Group are widely distributed in Hong Kong, Mainland China, Macau, Taiwan and Vietnam. Its signature
projects included the Hong Kong International Airport Skyplaza, the KCR East Rail and West Rail and No. 8 Clear Water Bay Road.
- Industry: Architecture/Building/Construction
- Benefits & Others: Education allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Work from home, Five-day work week