To Kwa Wan Jobs Assistant Manager – Quality And Environment (ref: Ta-csf-am) Position at Kum Shing (KF) Construction Co Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in To Kwa Wan and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Experienced in
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Kum Shing (KF) Construction Co Ltd|
|Position||Assistant Manager – Quality And Environment (ref: Ta-csf-am)|
|Region||To Kwa Wan|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
We are urgently seeking a seasoned Assistant Manager who is specialised in Quality and Environment to join our company.
- Assist to develop and maintain Corporate HSEQ Management Systems according to the requirements of ISO9001; ISO14001 and ISO45001 standards
- Create, implement and update system documents and associated publications for Corporate HSEQ Management Systems
- Plan and organize various kind of Corporate-wide internal and external audits; and quality and environmental training
- Assist to organize Corporate-wide initiatives in relation to quality improvement, environment, carbon reduction and sustainability initiatives
- Provide support to implement and maintain the Quality Management System at project level
- Provide tender supports to projects
- Bachelor’s degree or above in quality or science engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in quality and environmental management at corporate level and/or project level including 2 years in supervisory level
- Good understanding of the construction related legislations in Honq Kong construction industry
- Knowledge and experience in ISO9001; ISO14001 and ISO45001 standards
- Internal auditor training in quality, environmental and/or safety management system
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese word processing
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Planning and organization skills
- Multi-tasking within time constraint
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and work independently
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Manager
We offer a competitive package, promising career paths, personal development, and a caring work environment for the right talent.
|City||To Kwa Wan|
- Bonus, education subsidy, allowance, medical plan
- Work-life balance, 5-day work week
- Clear career progression path
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 1963,Kum Shinghas been playing a leading role in the development, operation and maintenance of Hong Kong’s energy infrastructure
for decades. With over 2,00 employees in locations across the region and multibillion-dollar active contracts, Kum Shing offers a full range of customized and specialist services to power utilities, transportation and public sector clients including CLP Power,
HK Electric, MTR Corporation, Airport Authority and public works departments of the Hong Kong Government. Benefiting from its in-depth understanding of infrastructure related challenges and ability to follow through, Kum Shing is the only private enterprise
providing comprehensive and multidisciplinary engineering solutions to the entire electricity supply system from generation, transmission, distribution to utilization, assisting the power utilities in achieving a world-class supply reliability of over 99.99%.
In the face of latest economic and technology trends, Kum Shing has invested substantially to integrate technology and design with its core business to help develop Hong Kong into a smarter
and more sustainable city. Furthermore, Kum Shing is also actively exploring opportunities to expand regionally, through its consulting and investment arm, to engage in projects relating to infrastructure development.
- Industry: Architecture/Building/Construction
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week