Admiralty Jobs Assistant Manager, Information Technology Position at Mitsubishi Corporation (Hong Kong) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Assistant Manager, Information Technology. For candidates who reside in Admiralty and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Mitsubishi Corporation (Hong Kong) Limited and willing to work in our office under full time & permanent working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum Matriculated.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Mitsubishi Corporation (Hong Kong) Limited
|Assistant Manager (information Technology)
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
- System management
- IT audit and internal control
- Management for user support, help desk and hardware (PC, tablet PC, smart phone and network) / software maintenance and administration
- Purchase / payment of IT related assets / expenses, negotiation with supplier and IT budget
- IT project (target settings, scheduling and evaluation) and team management (target settings, motivation, training, evaluation, scheduling)
- IT support for other subsidiaries
- Higher diploma or above in IT or related disciplines
- 6-8 years of IT experience
- Experience in user support and willing to work under pressure
- Experience in server (Windows), tablet, smart phone and network support
- Experience of Computer Security, IT internal Control, Project Management, Team Management
- Experience in DMS (document management system) & RPA are an advantage
- Knowledge in Symantec Antivirus, MS Office, Microsoft Windows, SAP, Microsoft Outlook and accounting
- Fluent English and Cantonese (speaking and writing)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with IT relevant knowledge, both verbal and written, internal and external
- Understanding of Mandarin/Japanese are an advantage
- Have to work overtime
- Have to work at China occasionally and work with staff from other countries
We offer 5-day work week, competitive remuneration and benefits. Interested parties, please send your full resume with expected salary by clicking below ‘Apply Now’.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
- 6-8 years of IT experience
- User support, help desk, hard/software maintenance
- 5 days work, double pay, bonus
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a well-established Japanese multinational trading company located in Admiralty and are looking for a high caliber candidate to fill the following position:
- Industry: Trading and Distribution
- Benefits & Others: Double pay, Education allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Travel allowance, Five-day work week