Ngau Tau Kok Jobs Assistant Manager (information Technology) Position at Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Authority
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Ngau Tau Kok and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Assistant Manager (Information Technology) in our business office, Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Authority.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Authority|
|Position||Assistant Manager (information Technology)|
|Region||Ngau Tau Kok|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Supervise support staff to upgrade, enhance and maintain the IT infrastructure;
- Develop the IT infrastructure to support new application systems;
- Oversee the procurement activities for IT infrastructure upgrade, enhancement, and maintenance;
- Monitor the performance of appointed suppliers and service providers;
- Coordinate with suppliers and service providers in handling support issues, and report to IT management;
- Develop, maintain and enforce the IT Security Policy, Disaster Recovery Plan, IT infrastructure standards, guidelines and procedures;
- Provide management information and technical advices, and recommend proposals to IT management on enhancement of the computing environment;
- Assist in the preparation of annual budget and monitoring of expenditure for IT infrastructure upgrade, enhancement, and maintenance; and
- To perform other duties as assigned.
- A recognized degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, or equivalent;
- At least 5 years’ solid hands-on experience in 4 or more of the following areas:
– VMware and Enterprise SAN administration
– WebSphere or other Java application server administration
– MS Exchange administration
– MS Sharepoint server administration
– MS Active Directory, Group Policy, PowerShell, and Windows server administration
– Unix/AIX server administration and Oracle Database operation
– Network security and LAN/WAN administration
– Infrastructure project management
– Data Center & IT Helpdesk supervision
Professional certification in any of the above areas will be an advantage;
- Able to communicate concisely and clearly to suit the audience and occasions;
- Keen to improve and add value to work;
- Good interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills; and
- Mature, customer-oriented, independent, flexible and a good team player.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Infrastructure Architect
A competitive remuneration and benefits package including a discretionary performance-linked variable pay, annual leave, medical, dental and life insurance coverage, and MPF will be offered. All new appointments will be made on a two-year fixed-term contract initially prior to consideration for appointment on a non-fixed-term basis.
Interested candidates are invited to submit an online application. The closing date of application is 17 May 2023. Applicants not contacted for follow up within 3 months after the closing date for application may assume that their applications unsuccessful. Applications not selected for further processing may be considered for relevant openings in the future but their applications will not be retained for more than a period of two years after the closing date.
The information provided will be kept confidential and only be used for those purposes relating to your application. Please visit our website for the details of the MPFA’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://ww.mpfa.org.hk/en/mpfa/joining-mpfa/job-vacancies/personal-information-collection-statement. The MPFA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates.
|Region||Ngau Tau Kok|
- Enhance & maintain the IT infrastructure
- Support new application systems
- At least 5 years’ solid hands-on experience
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The MPFA was set up in September 1998 under the Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Ordinance (Cap. 485). Our mission is to regulate and supervise privately managed provident fund schemes; to educate the working population about saving for retirement and the
role of the MPF System as one of the pillars supporting retirement living; and to lead improvements to provident fund schemes to make them more efficient and user-friendly, and better meet the needs of the working population.
At MPFA, we take pride in our people and aim to provide a unique environment where talents could reach their potential and fulfil their career aspirations. We focus on enhancing retirement protection of Hong Kong people and living our core values – Community
Perspective, Commitment, Quality and Teamwork. If you share these concerns and are keen to practise and promote creativity, collaboration, communication and agility, looking to gain broad perspective from businesses, eager to sharpen your leadership and professionalism,
and put stakeholders at heart, this is the place for you.
- Industry: Others