Wan Chai Area Jobs Assistant Manager, Human Resources (talent Acquisition) Position at SPCA (Hong Kong)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company SPCA (Hong Kong) is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Wan Chai Area and surrounding areas with minimum criteria and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of assistant manager, human resources (talent acquisition) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||SPCA (Hong Kong)|
|Position||Assistant Manager, Human Resources (talent Acquisition)|
|Region||Wan Chai Area|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
The position will be responsible for supporting the talent acquisition strategy by sourcing, assessing, and selecting the right candidates to cope with the development of the organization. Moreover, this position will also be accountable in the development and implementation of new and creative candidate experience initiatives.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Act as SPCA ambassador to promote our mission and values and inspires talents to apply for our opportunities.
- Design, plan and executive employer branding activities.
- Develop talent acquisition related policies.
- Explore new talent acquisition methodology and initiatives.
- Work closely with the stakeholders in identifying recruitment needs and crafting a detailed hiring plan.
- Act as a subject matter expert in sharing the market intelligence on industrial trends and talent market.
- Manage full recruitment life cycle by sourcing candidates, screening, conducting interviews, providing professional and objective assessment, negotiating offers, conducting employment reference checks and supporting the on-boarding process.
- Improve and enhance candidate experience by following up with candidates / stakeholders and developing new and creative initiatives.
- Provide regular updates on pipelines, talent acquisition metrics and reports to management.
- Develop talent pool for the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related discipline.
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience and in-depth knowledge in full recruitment life cycle, candidate experience and employer branding.
- Proficient in using social media and job boards.
- Familiar with a variety of different selection methods.
- Experience in using any application tracking system is an advantage.
- Demonstrate a sense of ownership and pride in performance and its impact on the organization’s success.
- Strong business communication, project management and decision making skills.
- Ability to communicate and develop relationships with people at various levels.
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive environment
Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
|City||Wan Chai Area|
- Human Resources
- Talent Acquistion
- Genuine interest in the welfare of all animals
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SPCA(HK) is the one of Asia’s leading animal welfare organisation with seven income generating private veterinary clinics, four adoption centres and two mobile vehicles, making
us one of Hong Kong's leading veterinary establishments. In addition we run an array of effective services and programmes that directly help animals on the ground, from our Inspectorate to Adoption facilities to our Cat Colony Care Programme. We are now looking
for animal-lover with talents and passion to help promote animal welfare, prevent animal cruelty and promote humane education in Hong Kong. As the longest-standing charitable organisation focusing on animal welfare, SPCA(HK) relies heavily on public donations
and members’ support. If you aspire to contribute your skills to help the less fortunate animals to get a chance for a better tomorrow and to build a better society where animals and human can co-exist harmoniously, please send us your resume now.
- Industry: Others
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Five-day work week