Assistant Manager – Human Resources (compensation & Benefits) Vacancies at Chinachem Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Assistant Manager – Human Resources (Compensation & Benefits) in our business office, Chinachem Group.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time & permanent working hours.
Candidates with a Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Assistant Manager – Human Resources (compensation & Benefits)|
|Work Experience||8 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Assist Senior Manager – HR (C&B) to manage the day-to-day C&B tasks and operations
What you’ll be doing?
- Handle payroll processing including monthly payroll, final payments, tax filing and related report
- Perform salary survey, benchmarking exercise, cost analysis and other rewards related duties
- Develop and implement C&B framework, policies and procedures that are compliance with statutory requirements and improve efficiency
- Provide support in HRIS payroll system and Workforce system and ensure its run smoothly
- Assist C&B projects and other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- 8 years of experience in C&B and payroll function; preferably gained from the Real Estate Industry
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, legislations and relevant regulations
- Strong sense of responsibilities, attention to details and able to perform multi-tasks
- Independent, flexible, result-driven, analytical with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Diplomacy and professionalism in dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- Highly proficient in MS applications, especially in Excel
- You will have an advantage if you are/ have
- Experience in C&B and payroll function gained from the Real Estate Industry
- Previous experience in SAP SuccessFactors and GUI operations
Why you should consider this opportunity:
We offer an attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits to the right candidate, such as
- 5 days work week
- Annual bonus
- Discretionary bonus
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Over-time pay
- Birthday leave
- Examination leaves
- 14 days of annual leave
Ready to join us? Apply now to submit your resume with date of availability and expected salary to us!
The JobsDB SmartReward Program is applicable to this job opening. Applicants who successfully secure this job or refer a successful candidate, will receive the SmartReward as advertised. *By applying to or referring a candidate to this job, you agree to the JobsDB SmartReward Program – Candidate Terms & Conditions and JobsDB SmartReward Program — Referrer Terms & Conditions
- Get this job & get HKD3,800 from JobsDB!
- Career exposure is a leading property developer
- 8 years of experience in C&B and payroll function
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Since 1960, Chinachem Group has been a leading property developer in Hong Kong, with a portfolio covering residential, commercial, retail and industrial buildings for sales and investment, in addition to operating hotels and property management services.
The Group actively seeks to make a positive contribution to society through its adherence to the “Triple Bottom Line”, a commitment that its activities will benefit People, bring Prosperity to the community and preserve the Planet. We have a solid foundation
for 60 years and are passionate about future opportunities. Our greater awareness of the impact we make, the innovation we have available to deploy, and the alignment of our corporate values, come together to create an inclusive culture of transformation.
Together we can help you maximise your potential whilst creating better more sustainable communities for all.
- Industry: Property Development
- Benefits & Others: Double pay, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week