Lai Chi Kok Jobs Assistant Manager – Hr Business Partner Position at Newtimes Human Resources Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Lai Chi Kok and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Newtimes Human Resources Limited is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Assistant Manager - HR Business Partner and able to work under full time & permanent working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Newtimes Human Resources Limited|
|Position||Assistant Manager - Hr Business Partner|
|Region||Lai Chi Kok|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Provide full spectrum of HR functions including business support, compensation and benefits, headcount planning at Group level
- Work closely with China HR and Admin staffs for daily HR operations and payroll administration
- Act as HR business partner to support HK business executives on talent and organization management aspects
- Review and enhance HR policies and procedures, streamline and standardize HR processes for HK and China offices
- Organize annual activities including performance management, salary benchmarking, annual staff, HR activities and etc.
- Prepare/ review monthly HR reports and HR analysis for senior management
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned
Experience / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- A minimum of 8 years relevant experience in multinational/medium size companies
- Good knowledge in China Labor Law will be an advantage
- Strong initiative to meet business needs and able to provide advice to executives
- A good team player with open mindset
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English
Interested parties please send your application with current salary, expected salary and availability via “APPLY NOW” button.
(Collected personal data will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.)
|Region||Lai Chi Kok|
- Provide group level support to 3 China offices
- Deliver HR services and partnership to BU
- Expose to regional HR aspects
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Newtimes Group today operates a network of over 40 sourcing offices and quality assurance hubs in Asia, Indian subcontinent and the Middle East for our team of over 1,500 employees are dedicated to achieving high customer satisfaction.
For the past 60 years, Newtimes Group is transformed to a Global operation dedicating to manage our client's product development and supply chain outside their own boundaries.
To meet our fast growth, we are inviting highcaliber to join our team for business expansion.
- Industry: Clothing/Garment/Textile
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Double pay, Education allowance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week