Tsim Sha Tsui Jobs Assistant Manager, Compensation & Benefits, Asia Position at Tory Burch Hong Kong Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Tory Burch Hong Kong Limited is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Tsim Sha Tsui and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Assistant Manager, Compensation & Benefits, Asia and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time & permanent working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Tory Burch Hong Kong Limited|
|Position||Assistant Manager, Compensation & Benefits, Asia|
|Region||Tsim Sha Tsui|
|Work Experience||6 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
In the area of Compensation & Benefits, this position will manage compensation and benefits program including annual compensation review, staff cost budget, retail commission and incentives, benchmarking exercise, annual benefits renewal for Tory Burch business in Asia. This position will also partner with Talent Team in APAC region and Global Talent Product Delivery team, to provide supports on all Talent related systems and key HRIS initiatives.
Compensation & Benefits
- Lead staff cost budget exercises and partner with FP&A closely to ensure budget plan is aligned with guidelines and deliver in timely matter
- Participate in the development and analysis of retail commission and incentive schemes to ensure competitiveness in Asia markets (Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Singapore and Australia)
- Monitor commission and incentive programs are consistently deployed across different locations
- Work closely with Accounting Department to ensure the accuracy of commission and incentive payment
- Conduct market research and benchmarking on compensation and benefits to drive business goals
- Involve in Workday projects for new market openings or system enhancements, including preparation of user requirements, preparing testing scripts, UAT and documentations etc.
- Identify area of improvements to streamline process or shorten working time on routine tasks such as report automation or report redesign etc.
- Review HR policies to ensure meeting all regulatory and compliance requirements
- Assist in monitoring junior team member on benefits administration, work visa applications or renewals and administers work injury cases and reporting
- Provide advisory service to team members on ad-hoc C&B matters
- Support ad-hoc projects and tasks as requested
EDUCATION & PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Degree holder in Human Resources, Mathematics or other Business Administration related disciplines
- 6 to 8 years of experience in Compensation & Benefits field, preferably with experience in a matrix organization
- Experience in regional role and Workday system will be a plus
- Strong Excel skills with good numerical sense and able to manage large volume of data
- Strong compliance mindset with high attention to details
- Proactive and timely on follow-up and delivery of accurate work with good problem solving and time management skills as well as able to work independently
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent in spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
|City||Tsim Sha Tsui|
- Monitor commission+ incentive programs across Asia
- Lead staff cost budget exercises
- Total Rewards experience is required
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Tory Burch is a luxury lifestyle brand defined by classic American sportswear with an
eclectic sensibility and attainable price point. It embodies the personal style and spirit of its CEO and designer, Tory Burch.
Weare a rapidly expanding Buying Office looking for abright, dynamic individualsfor the following position:
- Industry: Clothing/Garment/Textile
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Double pay, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours