Assistant Logistics Project Manager/ Manager – Fmcg Vacancies at Sapphire Search Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Sapphire Search Limited|
|Position||Assistant Logistics Project Manager/ Manager – Fmcg|
|Work Experience||8 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Our client is a reputable consumer brand with presence across the globe. They are seeking for a logistics talent to join their team in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Function Head, you will drive logistics initiatives and manage operations for the local market. You will lead project implementation and ensure effective integration of systems and work procedures across order fulfilment, inventory, warehousing and distribution functions. You will strive to provide best-class logistics services via collaboration with commercial teams and 3PL partners. You will control logistics budget and monitor 3PLs performance. In addition, you will identify areas of improvement and optimize SOP in response to business needs within a rapid-changing market.
Successful candidate will possess the following competencies and attributes:
- University degree in Supply Chain, Engineering or any other related disciplines
- At least 8 years of logistics and warehouse operations experience, within which with 2-3 years in project management
- Proficient in SAP, WMS and TMS system
- Proven project implementation and 3PLs management experience
- Candidates from FMCG or Retail sector will be highly sought after
- Strong people engagement and communications skills
- Proactive, agile and team-oriented
- Fluent in English and Mandarin is essential
Interested parties, please submit your application via JobsDB, quoting job reference number “A230401”.
Information collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence and only suitable candidates will be notified.
- Reputable global brand
- People-oriented and energetic team
- New projects and operations focus
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sapphire Searchis a Hong Kong-based
consultancy specialized in recruiting professionals across Consumer, Industrial and Manufacturing sectors, with a primary focus on Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations functions.With years of
forefront recruitment experience and aproven track recordinmanaging middle to senior appointments for MNCs, SMEs and startupsacross Hong Kong and Mainland China, we ensure we speak the language and know the hiring trend in the field.
Sapphire Search is committedto provideemployers and candidates withvalue-adding andefficient services via high level of professionalismand integrity.
ww.sapphire-search.com to learn more about our capabilities and services.
- Industry: Human Resources Management/Consultancy