Lai Chi Kok Jobs Assistant Human Resources Officer / Human Resources Assistant Position at Chun Wo Construction Holdings Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Chun Wo Construction Holdings Company Limited are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as assistant human resources officer / human resources assistant with a full time & permanent work system, which domiciled in Lai Chi Kok and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Non-Degree Tertiary which experienced in .
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from HK$14,000 to a maximum of HK$43,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Chun Wo Construction Holdings Company Limited|
|Position||Assistant Human Resources Officer / Human Resources Assistant|
|Region||Lai Chi Kok|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Support Compensation & Benefits functions including monthly payroll, attendance & leave administration, employees’ compensation, MPF, tax return, HRIS, insurance, employee benefits schemes and other C&B related matters;
- Responsible for monthly HR related reports;
- Manage and maintain database and employee record;
- Assist in HRIS implementation and enhancement projects;
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as required.
- Diploma or above in HRM or related disciplines;
- Minimum 1 years solid experience in C&B or system enhancement role. Fresh graduate with internship experience will also be considered;
- Knowledge in Employment Ordinance and other related regulations;
- Team player with positive mindset, strong sense of responsibility, able to work independently and meet assigned timeline;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in MS Office application (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) & Chinese word processing is a must;
- Knowledge in the construction industry would be an advantage;
- Immediately available is preferred.
We offer competitive package and attractive employee benefits including 5-day work, ex-gratia rest day, birthday holiday, training sponsorship and discretionary bonus.
To apply, please send your application with your CV with current and expected salary to 5C, Hong Kong Spinners Industrial Building, 601-603 Tai Nan West Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, Hong Kong with attention of Human Resources Manager or by clicking ‘Apply Now’.
For more information, please visit our website at ww.chunwo.com
Personal data provided by job applicants would be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Region||Lai Chi Kok|
- Compensation & Benefits functions
- Diploma or above in HRM
- Min. 1 yr solid exp. in C&B or System enhancement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Chun Wo was founded in 1968 and listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 1993. It is a renowned construction company in Hong Kong in building
construction, civil engineering, foundations, electrical and mechanical engineering, railway and transport engineering, maintenance engineering and interior design engineering. Apart from developing its core construction business, Chun Wo has been diversifying
its business into property development, property investment, property management and security services in recent years. Construction and development projects of the Group are widely distributed in Hong Kong, Mainland China, Macau, Taiwan and Vietnam. Its signature
projects included the Hong Kong International Airport Skyplaza, the KCR East Rail and West Rail and No. 8 Clear Water Bay Road.
- Industry: Architecture/Building/Construction
- Benefits & Others: Education allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Work from home, Five-day work week