Eastern Area Jobs Assistant Human Resources Officer Position at Hospital Authority (Hong Kong East Cluster)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Hospital Authority (Hong Kong East Cluster) is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Assistant Human Resources Officer for our office.
This position requires a full time & contract working hours system which domiciled in Eastern Area and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a and experienced in the field of , a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Hospital Authority (Hong Kong East Cluster)|
|Position||Assistant Human Resources Officer|
|Type of Work||Contract, Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Post : Assistant Human Resources Officer
Rank : Executive Assistant II
Office : Human Resources Division / Hong Kong East Cluster
Pay : HK$18,335 – HK$22,287 per month
Perform clerical duties following general instructions or prescribed procedures in specialized function(s) under supervision. The typical duties include:
1. Assist in day-to-day human resources operations.
2. Input data into human resources information systems.
3. Maintain human resources records.
4. Assist in preparation of management reports and / or statistical analysis.
5. Answer enquires from staff members and / or public.
6. Provide logistic support on functions, meetings and activities organized by the Human Resources Division.
7. Conduct operations in the areas of database administration and management.
8. Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors.
1. Completed F.5/S.5 with:
i. Passes in 5 subjects in the HKCEE, including English Language (Syl B) and Chinese Language, or equivalent; OR
ii. 5 subjects in the HKDSE attaining the level specified below:
- Level 2 in English Language and Chinese Language; and
- Level 2 in New Senior Secondary subjects / “Attained” in Applied Learning subjects (subject to a maximum of 2 subjects under this category) / Grade E in other Language subjects; or equivalent
AND diploma in a specialized function; OR
2. Completed F.5 /S.5 AND relevant diploma in a specialized function with experience.
1. Relevant working experience in human resources, in particular remuneration & benefits and/or recruitment & appointment function.
2. Knowledge in using common office equipment, MS Office applications (such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook) and human resources information systems (such as ERP HCM and e-Recruitment System).
3. Good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
4. Ability of working independently with minimal supervision.
5. Possession of a post-secondary educational qualification in human resources management.
- Appointment will be on contract terms for up to 3 years. 5% of total basic salary as contract-end gratuity may be offered subject to completion of contract with satisfactory performance.
- May be required to work in another work location to meet service needs of the HA.
- The renewal/extension of appointment will be subject to service needs, availability of funding and job performance.
- Please submit on-line application on or before 31 May 2023. For enquiries, please telephone 2595 5860.
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
- Assistant Human Resources Officer
- Human Resources Division / Hong Kong East Cluster
- HK$18,335 - HK$22,287 per month
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Medical/Pharmaceutical